Our Happily Ever After

It's been only a few months passed since Aurora and Phillip's wedding. Everything has been at peace, currently, I was in a cave where Maleficent and I usually slept in. I was in the large nest reading a book of positions, Estella gave me when I felt a sudden cold wind blew in. 

At first, I ignored it thinking it was nothing of it but then a piece of paper landed on my book. I picked it up and examine it.

'Meet me in the field of Thousand Flowers' It read.

The field of a Thousand Flowers. It was the most beautiful place in all of the Moors but it's hidden. Only a few people know of its existence. Sometimes, it feels as though its a whole other world. 

Maybe it was Estella, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't she knows a lot and it couldn't be Maleficent because he didn't know how to write.

Right? 

I decided not to overthink it and made my way there.

I walked outside the cave and took a breath in, remembering how to summon my wings. I felt a tingling feeling shut up back but I didn't flinch after a few transformations, the pain that came in my first transformation was replaced with a tingling feeling. 

Once my wings were out I gentle flapped them. I squatted down a bit to give my self a bust before flying off over the Moors. 

As I flew over the  Moors I searched for the entrance to the fields which was very well hidden. It is in a...darken part of the Moors. 

It wasn't evil or anything it was made that way so no one would dare enter. Maleficent had feared what the humans would do to it if they came across it.

While flying I noticed a change from the normal bright lustrous green trees to a darker green almost black lefts. It was only a small patch of the Moors was like that. I smiled and landed near the begging of the darker side of the forest. 

I was able to land at the entrance of the forest.

"Maybe we should give this place a name, Dark Forest is too bland, maybe The Dark Hedges, but hedges are for bushes, isn't it?"I asked myself as I began to walk into the forest

As I'm walking through the forest, there was no like from the sun, the trees above blocked most of the sunlight and there was only a limited light here which wasn't enough.

I pulled out my wand Estella had gotten for me. 

*insert image here* 

"𝔏𝔲𝔵" I aid, casting a simple light spell which caused the tip of my wand to glow, giving me just more than enough light to was what's in front of me.

That's when I hear twigs breaking in the bushes along the tree. I paused for a moment and took a deep breath in, knowing what was there. Illisions. If the entrance didn't scare anyone off Maleficent hand placed scary illusions there to scared them off for good.