Like a thief in the night.

(𝐀/𝐍: 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞', '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞' 𝐚𝐧𝐝 '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫' 𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞- 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞- 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫-𝐍𝐨𝐚𝐡)

Night fell in the Moors while knowing to them three men from the neighbouring kingdom were coming. 

They had finally reached the Moors and hastily walked deeper into the forest.
As they were walking Andre heard something behind them momentary stopping before quickly catching up to the other two. 

"Hey guys, guy! I think we should head back" 

"And lose good money? Not a chance" Thomas told Andre.

"Stay close" Noah informed them as they continued to walk farther into the forest.

Not long they came to a tree filled with Mashroom fairies sleeping together.

Thomas instructed Andre to stand on Noah's back.

Once her did he got a better look at the fairies and brought his lantern up closer.

The fairies quickly noticed his presents and began to run away as he tried to catch one. Luckily for him, one fairy was to slow and Andre was able to catch him. As he took him out the fairy bit his finger causing him to let go of the lantern, hit Noah in the head which made him fall leading Andre to tumble down to the ground letting go of the fairy. 

Andre got up just in time to see the fairy trying to escape.

"Oh, you'll pay for that" Andre said as he got up and chased after the fairy.

The fairy tried his best to escape leading Andre to the Tomb Blooms where he eventually catch the fairy.

Back to Noah and Thomas, Noah was just getting off from the ground where he was staring at something behind Thomas.

Thomas grinned think they've done it but noticed the fear in Noah's face and eyes. He turned around to see a tall horned man with winged man. They quickly ran in different directions but the Fey used his magic to control the root to catch them. 

Noah had just finished putting the fairy in his pouch and finally looked around to notice all the Tomb blooms.

Thomas and Noah were being held by the roots calling for help but as the Fey came closer they began to scream. 

The screams could be heard by Andre as he quickly knew his friends were gone. He didn't bother to take the boat back he swans back to his village.

When he came on the small port he quickly ran to the caste but the guards stopped him then he pulled out something to show the guards which they allowed him in.

He continued running inside the palace walls until he came to the iron door and knocked stepping away after, his hand holding the fairy as it moves in his pouch.

The door viewer opened and Andre took his pouch and held it in his hand.

"I only got one... but he's a fine specimen" Andre told Lickspittle as he took the fairy and gave him one gold coin.

"That's all?" Andre asked.

"That shroom bit me twice" Andre informed Lickspittle, who was more interested in the flower that he had.

He pulled Andre close to the door viewer taking the glowing flower.

His green eyes stared at the flower as he smirked.

"Tomb Blooms"

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙! 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙! 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮.𝙈𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝘿𝙑𝘿 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠.