Waking Up.

I woke up on something soft, but it wasn't like the material I would sleep on in the Moors. 

With my eyes closed, I moved my hand around hoping to feel Maleficent next to me but there was no one there. This caused me to open up my eyes. 

I looked around confused and scared, where was I and how did I get here?

I tried to sit up when an agonizing pain shot out of abdomen causing me to cry out and lay back down on the bed.

Tears came to my eyes as my lips began to quiver. 

'Where is Maleficent?' I thought to myself as I closed my eyes and placed my arm over my forehead, the other rest on my abdomen, that is always when I noticed I wasn't wearing my dress but something was wrapped around my abdomen and breast. 

My mind was a bit foggy, I still can't remember what happened to Maleficent and Aurora, all I remember was doing to the castle and that's it.

I couldn't see but I heard to door opening and footsteps coming closer to where I was resting.

"Are you alright? I heard you cry out?" The voice asked me.

It was a smooth calming female voice.

I removed my hand from my forehead and turned to face her. Once I opened up to see a beautiful lady.

Her emerald eyes stared back at me filled with curiosity and concern, her wavy pitch-black hair reached believe around her waist. She wore 

 She wore 

(Estella's outfit)

(Estella's outfit)

Her cherry red lip formed a smile.

"Oh you much have tried to sit up and your wound must become undone" She mumbled to herself as she moved away for the bed and when over to a small table on the other side of the bed. 

I tried to lift myself by using my elbows. 

"Uh...not to be rude but, who are you?" I asked.

She quickly turned around.

"Oh yes my apologizes, You must be so confused" She laughed, a blush formed her fair skin.

She placed her hand on her hear, that when I notice her nails were painted black and bowed.