Maleficent, King of the Moors

Maleficent watch in the field the black crow tries to escape the net.

You could say he felt sorry for the crow as the crow cried out while the dogs continuously barked at it.

"I've got you!" The farmer shouted at the crow as he turned to get a stick.

The crow now more than ever tried to escape.

Just as the man was about to strick on the bird Maleficent cast a spell.

"Turn into a man"

But what Maleficent didn't know was this was a female crow.

Slowly the crow transformed into a human.

The framer fell on his butt shocked and frightened as the bird wings turned to hand and she began to get up.

As she got up she threw off the net. Her skin was covered in black ash and had a strange scar on her chest. She looked at her hands as the feathers turned to fingers.

"A demon!" The farmer cried out as he ran. His dogs following right behind him.

Maleficent walked to was the human women who were beyond confused.

The lady meet eyes with Maleficent.

'Strange' She thought.

'Isn't that the man from the broken down castle? If so he's more handsome up close'

Maleficent he circled around her, never losing eye contact with the lady, who was a bare a newborn baby.

'Well, this one is interesting. She doesn't seem to be afraid'

"What have you done to my beautiful, no my gorgeous self" The lady asked.

Maleficent raised an eyebrow amused by the women.

"Would you rather I let them beat you to death?" He asked.

She stopped and thought for a second a looked behind to see her feather tail was gone.

"I'm not too certain"

"Stop complaining. I saved you life" He told her.

And he was right, she looked down, not able to meet his eyes anymore.

"You're right. Please do forgive me"

"What do I call you?" He asked her in a cold voice

The women was surprised he asked for her name.

"Y/n" She said with a bit of pride in her voice.

"And in return for saving my life I will be your servant, whatever you need, I'll do it" Y/n said bowing her head.

"Wings. I need you to be my wings" He said.

Y/n looked at him confused but bowed her head once more.

"Then, you wings I shall be, my lord" Y/n said looking up at him with a grin.

Maleficent had Y/n some clothes before they started walking in the fields.

"Y/n. I want you to go to the king's castle and then tell me what's going on and when you done, met me by the old castle" Maleficent told her.

She nodded and he turned her back into a crow and flew off.

(1st POV)

In the castle I stood in the window getting a good view, Stephen was being crowned King.

'So he stole Maleficent's wings to be King? Maleficent isn't going to be happy about this' I thought as flew away getting enough information.

Once I returned to the old castle I told Maleficent what I had known.

"He did this, to me so he could be king?" Maleficent said with hate in each word before letting out a scream and a powerful blast of green light in the dark sky.

I hesitated a bit before walking about him.

"Now what my lord?" I asked.

Maleficent smirked at me and held my chin causing my heart to race as I stated in his evil green eyes.

"I have a few things to put in place" Whit that he walked.

I stated back a while trying to clam my heart.

'He just grabbed your chin not your heart, Y/n. Keep it together'

Maleficent walks back to the Moors, his blood boiling. He walks past two stone walks and, with every step forward, the stones demolish behind him as I fly right next to him. The sky above the Moors turned dark as he walked through.

The creatures living there notice his wings were gone.

Using his magic Maleficent makes a throne and sits on it.

I landed next to him where he turned me back to a human and I stood by his side.

The tall tree giants stood nearby the throne, acting as guards and grunted to the creatures signalling them to bow. One by one they bowed to Maleficent.

With unspoken words, Maleficent declared himself, King of the Moors.

I'm trying out something new since Steven Univres has ended. Do tell me what you think so far, I know it's short this is the shortest chapter I've ever written.

Big thanks to my friend who this first chapter is dedicated to for giving me the idea and the courage to publish this book.