Welcome to the World, little ones

(3RD POV)

Pregnancy. 

The process of bringing a little one into the world. 

Not too long after Y/n and Maleficent's Wedding, Y/n started to feel sick, vomiting almost everywhere. While being in absolute disgust Maleficent was concerned for her so they called in Estella to check up on her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Estella arrived at the cave with Borra.

"Good Morning!" Estella cheerfully greeted the tow as Borra grunted.

But Maleficent was to busy being considered over his lover

Estella watched as a hand appeared from inside the nest and weakly waved at her.  

Both Estella and Bora share a concerned look.

"I think it would be best if you stay here" Estella suggested to Borra.

He nodded in agreement, not too sure if that was Y/n hand or another, either way, he wasn't going to check it out.

Borra handed Estella her bag of potions and with a kiss goodbye, he flew off.

Estella walked down closer to the nest and looked down only for her eyes to widen in pure shocked.

Y/n laid there like a mummy. Her usually bright skin had lost its glow and she was lost a lot of weight, you could have seen her bones poking out from her skin. 

Estella got smelled vomit causing her the step back and covered her nose, trying not to vomit.

All possible scenarios went through Estella's head.

Did she have some sort of pledge? Was she food poisoned? 

"Be honest with me Docter, am I going to make it?" Y/n asked. 

Estella didn't know if she was joking or not due to the lack of joy she would usually having in her voice was completely replaced by a monotone voice. 

"Are you feeding her?" Estella asked Maleficent.

He gave her an irritated look.

"Of course I am"

His face drooped in a sad expression.

"But she only vomits it out every time the only thing her body would allow in is water" He explained. 

For the first time in a while, Maleficent felt true fear. Fear of losing Y/n, only two months they've been married. He could lose her now.

Estella continued to examine her friend. When it hit her once she noticed something different from her body. Despite wearing a dress it was visible there if you didn't look twice you would have missed it. 

It was a bump. A baby bump. It looks like she was 6 weeks now. It does add up since they been married for about three months now. 

A smirk came to her face.

 "Well, well, well look like you two did the horizontal tango" She teasingly said.

Y/n boney hand grabbed Estella's dress.

She looked up to her with a weak smile.

"You mean..."

Estella kneeled in front of the nest and place her hand on top of her friends head, smiling.

"That's right, congratulation Y/n, you're pregnant"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your POV)