Different Reactions

(3POV)

Prince Phillip was making his way back to the castle with his guards and General Percival.

"So, tell me, sire... am I to be a best man, or did you choose a creature from the Moors?" Percival asked

"General, if that's your way of asking me if she said yes, then I, uh..."

"I know she said yes, sire. What human wouldn't want to leave that place?" (I hate this dude not the actor but the character)

"What do you have against Moor folk, Percival?"

"'Moor folk'? Is that what we're calling them now? Winged beasts, murderous trees. Women to could shapeshift-"

 "Guard your tongue, General. You know nothing about them." He defended. 

"I know that Maleficent is a killer of men... destroyer of armies and that woman that always flowing him around giving him ideas to kill. Or so the story goes."

Phillip stopped and looked at him.

"He's not like that and neither is Y/n"

"It's my job to protect this kingdom. And I will do so, old friend... without hesitation" Percival told him as he urged his horse on.

Phillip stayed back, thinking about his friend's word before walking to the castle gates.

"Your Majesty, spoils from the annexation of the Midlands have arrived" Grenda informed the King, who was getting his painting done

"Weapons"

"No. We have no need of arms" King John said as he looked at the sword in his hand.

"Our days of war are over"

A cat meowed as they walked across the for.

"Ingrith... you see where I've had you placed. Right behind me" 

"And that's where I'll always be" Ingrith responded as she looked at the weapons then picked up a fully armed crossbow. 

"Ingrith, I said we had no need of arms" King John told her firmly.

"One can never be too careful." She explained to him as she moved to crossbow until it faced Grenda.

"Your Majesty, it's cocked" Grenda informed her.

"Is it, now?"

Suddenly trumpets began to play causing Ingrith to throw the crossbow to Grenda who catches it as it accidentally shot an arrow in a state. (Okay but how thought?  She was across the room from you-)

The doors opened revealing an excited Phillip.

"Father, Mother" He called as he walked in. 

"Well? What did she say?" King John asked as he got up to met his son.