Ch.1 Oblivious

■3rd Person POV■

L/N Y/N, Iwaizumi Hajime is at the airport along with Oikawa's Family. Today Oikawa will fly to Argentina, he got a scholarship and probably going to play for a team in Argentine. But this is jot completely a joyous event. Because Oikawa's girlfriend broke up with him.

Iwaizumi : Oi, Trashykawa... Should I try to call her aga-

Oikawa : It's okay Iwa chan...

Oikawa grabs the handle of his luggage, and looking back at his family and friends, he gives them a smile, but everyone can see that that smile is full of sadness.

Oikawa: maybe it's just like what you said Iwa chan... maybe, it's my punishment... well then goodbye everyone. Don't miss me too much

Iwaizumi : like hell, I would

Oikawa was about to hug Iwaizumi but he dodged it, making Oikawa pouting. He then averts his gaze to Y/N, came to her, and hug her

Oikawa : Y/N chan~ I'm gonna miss you saving me from Iwa chan

Y/N : I'm gonna miss you too Tooru, do your best in there Okay! Don't worry about... GBF/N

Oikawa moves his mouth next to Y/N ear and whispers to her.

Oikawa : wel, how about you? so when will you gonna tell him?

Y/N grew stiff and her face became red. Iwaizumi grab onto Oikawa's collar and pulls him away from Y/N.

Iwaizumi : listen Trashykawa, not everyone doesn't care about personal spaces like you.

With that, they say their goodbye and Oikawa left for Argentina. Iwaizumi and Y/N walk back home together as they live next to each other. The two will study in the same university.

Iwaizumi : finally, less problem for me

Y/N : hehehe, I know you're gonna miss him Hajime, I'm gonna miss Tooru too.

Y/N, Iwaizumi, GBF/N and Oikawa were best friends since four grade. At that time Y/N just moved to Miyagi, and got lost when she's going back from school. Iwaizumi and Oikawa helped her to find her way home, and ever since they kind of became close. Moreover, Y/N is not fawning over Oikawa unlike most girls so the two boys feel comfortable around her. They also have another friend called GBF/N who was in a relationship with Oikawa until recently, but somehing happened.

Iwaizumi : have you finished packing? Do you need me to help you with anything?

Y/N : oh, no Hajime I'm done packing, I'm just going to buy some stuff later near the apartment.

Iwaizumi : then tell me when you'll do it, I'll come with you.

Y/N smiles at Iwaizumi's kindness. The truth is, Y/N is in love with Iwaizumi since their 2nd year in Kitagawa Daichi. Oikawa knew this and he often told her to confess, but Y/N is too scared to ruin what they have right now. This actually makes Oikawa and GBF/N quite frustrated sometimes, due to Iwaizumi unbelievably oblivious about Y/N feelings and Y/N shyness to confess.

_________________________________________
■Y/N POV■

Today's my first day of college, I'm nervous that I don't know anyone in this class. I took a different major with Hajime, but we have one same class but still, most of my class Hajime isn't there. I was nervously sitting in the back seat when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. A girl with brown medium short hair greeted me.

Mina : hi, my name is Nishiki Mina, can I sit next to you?

Y/N : oh ah yes, please do. Um, my name is L/N Y/N.

She sits next to me and put her bag on the table.

Mina : what major you're taking?

Y/N : ah I'm taking (what major) major.

Mina: oh really? Me too! Then I guess we will be seeing each other often. Let's get along. Can I call you Y/N? You can call me Mina too

I smiled at her, thankful that someone approached me first.

Y/N : yes! I would love that.

I walk out of the faculty building with Mina when I heard Hajime's voice. I turned around and saw Hajime walking towards me and Mina.

Iwaizumi : you're done? Is everything alright?

Y/N: ah yes I'm done for the day, everything is fine. Um, Hajime this is my friend Nishiki Mina, Mina this is my childhood friend Hajime.

Mina : hi there, Nishiki Mina nice to meet you!

Hajime : Iwaizumi Hajime nice to meet you too.

After that, we walk together to the gate and Mina separate ways with us. Hajime and I walk back to our apartment building, we stopped by to by groceries. We stop by my place and eat dinner together. I'm so happy to do all of this with Hajime, of course I miss Tooru here with us too. Hajime took his phone and phone call Tooru.

Iwaizumi: oi Trashykawa

Oikawa : Iwa chan so mean~ what, you guys are having dinner together again? You look like newlyweds.

After hearing that I choked, Hajime gave me a glass of water.

Iwaizumi: stop joking around you Stupidkawa

How Hajime is so dense, i can hear Tooru sighing on the other line.

Y/N : To.. Tooru, how are you? Is everything good?

Tooru is telling us about his life in there, we're so happy to see him like this. We often called him during dinner time like this ever since we live next to each other.

When we finish eating, Hajime helps me to wash the dishes and go to his own place.

Iwaizumi: go sleep right away, let's go together tomorrow. We have the same class.

Y/N : yes, you too Hajime get some rest. Good night Hajime.

Hajime gave me a smile and patted my head before turning his back and walk next door.

Iwaizumi : Goodnight Y/N!

I hope nothing changes, I'm fine with this right? As long as I can befriend with Hajime and be around him. It's enough