Ch.4 Secret

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N was getting ready for class when Oikawa called her in the morning. He asked about last night's event where Iwaizumi called him and hung up.

Oikawa : he just hung out the phone when I'm talking, that means Iwa chan.

Y/N : hihihi, don't be like that, even Hajime misses you Tooru.

Y/N putting on her shoes and opening the door, greeted by Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi asked who called and Y/N mouthing Oikawa. Iwaizumi took the phone and put it on loudspeaker.

Iwaizumi : Oi Trashykawa, stop bothering Y/N first thing in the morning.

Seeing Iwaizumi scolding Oikawa by phone makes Y/N laugh softly. Iwaizumi's happy to see Y/N smiled like that.

Oikawa : Iwa chan stop being mean to me early in the morning, Oh! BTW Y/N who's the gu-

Before Oikawa finish asking Iwaizumi hung it off and give the phone back to Y/N. Y/N confused but Iwaizumi told her Oikawa is babbling, so she didn't pry any further.

Iwaizumi and Y/N walk together and then meet up with mina. They walk together before Iwaizumi went to his class, they only have one class together after all. As usual, Mina and Y/N sit together.

When the class is over, Y/N and Mina walk out of their class and about to meet with Iwaizumi. Right before they meet Iwaizumi, Ryou came to them.

Ryou: good afternoon Y/N! Oh and hello!

Ryou greeted both Y/N and Mina. Mina elbow Y/N lightly, motioning Y/N a "who is this?" With a little playful smirk.

Y/N : ah Ryou this is Mina my friend, and Mina this is Ryou a club member and he's also in our class with Hajime.

Mina : oooo~ I guess you're the one who's responsible for kidnapping her last night.

They joke around together, Mina somehow sees the way Ryou looks at Y/N and knew his feelings right away. Ryou approached them after he saw Y/N from the hall, and decided to take Y/N to go to the club room together. Mina told Y/N to just go on, she said she will let Iwaizumi know.

Y/N : we can go with you to the gym first Mina so you don't have to walk alone.

Ryou: yep that's totally fine, me and Y/N can go to the club room after.

Mina : na a ah~ the club room is close from here. It's okay I can go on my own okay, bye-bye have fun you two.

With that Mina left the other two for the gym. Ryou and Y/N look at each other and then giggling on their spot. After that the two walks to their club room.

■Iwaizumi's POV■

I was standing in front of the gym, waiting for Y/N and Mina but I saw Mina walking alone towards me. Where is Y/N?

Iwaizumi: where's Y/N?

Mina : aah Hajime, her friend pick her up from the club room. A cute guy you know ehehe, so I told them to go ahead because it's close to their club room.

Is it that guy again? Mina took my hand and pull me to walk with her. During my walk, i can't stop thinking about Y/N and that guy. They're going to go out again today, Y/N said that last night. I can stop worrying that they will be home late.

Mina : Hajime, stop frowning. Y/N is fine, that Inuzuka guy looks really nice you know.

I nodded at her and we continued our walk to my apartment. We watch a movie then prepare dinner together. Usually, Y/N would be here as well. When I was in thought, a text came to my phone.