Ch.11 It Has To Be Me (Final Chapter)

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N is surprised to be held in Iwaizumi's arms right now. Iwaizumi looks at her and then moves his gaze to Ryou, who's standing in front of the two. Ryou sighs and looks at Iwaizumi's eyes and flashing him a smile, making Iwaizumi taken aback.

Ryou : well I guess this is my cue to leave, I'll leave her to you then.

Iwaizumi was confused at Ryou's demeanor. Y/N struggles to get of off Iwaizumi's arms, and Iwaizumi loosening his arms on her. Y/N took a step forward to Ryou, making Iwaizumi anxious.

Y/N : Ryou... I'm sorry

Ryou: it's alright Y/N... now you talk it out with him okay. I'll go back to the other.

Ryou glances at Iwaizumi one more time before leaving the scene. Now there's only Iwaizumi and Y/N on this empty street. Y/N is looking down, trying to avoid Iwaizumi's eyes. Iwaizumi walks closer and grabs her hand then drags her with him.

Y/N : Hajime! Wha-

Iwaizumi didn't stop and keep walking with her behind him. Iwaizumi brought them to a nearby park, and stops under the street lamp.

■Iwaizumi's POV■

Y/N has been trying to get her hand off my hand, but I didn't let loose. I look at her, she's still avoiding my eyes.

Y/N : Hajime... why? I asked you to give me some time, after a while, I will-

Iwaizumi: I'm not giving you any of that time.

Y/N look surprised by my stern voice. I look at her face, I miss her so much. Why didn't I realized it sooner, that all I want is to be there for her and for her to be around me? Y/N still trying to get away from me but I don't let her. She stops squirming and be quiet. I look at her face again, tears are rolling down her cheeks

Y/N : why... can't you understand? Please, if you don't let me go... it will be hard for me to get over you Hajime.

I pulled her to my chest, burying my face on her hair. I hold her tightly in my arms.

Y/N : H- Hajime? What are you do-

Iwaizumi: I won't let you get over me...

I pushed her away from my chest and look at her eyes, they're filled with anxiousness. Her small figure, those big (E/C) eyes, her (H/C) hair, every single one of them, I want to protect it.

Iwaizumi : I can never stop worrying about you, I always have the urge to protect you from anything. I want you to be happy, and hope that I'll be there to see it... protecting you and making you happy, I want to be the one who did all of that. It has to be me so...

Y/N tried to push me away but I hold her still. She shut her eyes, still avoiding my eyes.

Y/N : Hajime you, what are you doing... Mina will-

Iwaizumi: we broke up... she said she like someone.

Y/N finally looks up, her face shows that she's surprised and disbelieving what I said just now. The truth is, I knew Mina said all of that so I don't feel guilty. I have to apologize again, can't believe I did something like that to a girl. I place my hands on Y/N's cheeks, making her look at me in the eyes.

Iwaizumi: all this time, I've been treating you the way I did without knowing the reason. I always thought that's because you're my bestfriend.... but it is not because of that... it's because I love you all along.

Y/N eyes are widened, she was stunned. I rub her cheeks with my thumbs and lean closer. I kissed her forehead, and pull back. Y/N was surprised, her eyes are getting teary and some just roll down her cheeks. I wipe those tears away.

Iwaizumi : I love you Y/N... it's always been you. That's why don't avoid me anymore and don't try to get over me.

Y/N : Ha- jime... I... Hajime.... I love Hajime too, all along. I'm so..rry

I wrapped my arms around her, taking her as close as I could. I miss her so much, that I couldn't even sleep. I let go of her and look into her eyes. Why didn't I realized my feelings sooner? I tilt her head a little and lean closer. I press my lips to her, feeling her soft lips on mine.

I won't let her go again

The one who makes her happy

It has to be me

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

Hello there, I want to say thankyou for everyone who read this Fan-Fiction story. It's my fourth works. I'm sorry if there's a slight oocness, grammatical errors or misspelled words in this story. I will try to make a better one next time.

Please support me by reading my other works about Sugawara's fanfiction, Akaashi's fanfiction and Bakugo fanfiction

Thankyou have a good day and life

^^

K A Y N U