Ch. 7 Fight

■Y/N POV■

My senior just drop me and Ryou off in front of my apartment. Yesterday I sprained my ankle, but it's not that bad. I can walk just fine now, but it does still hurt. Ryou held out a hand for me to hold and I hold onto it. We walk to my apartment, and I put on the passcode.

Ryou opens the door and we're walking inside my place, before the door closed Hajime came with Mina. Hajime looks tired, and what is it that he looks like right now? I never see him like this.

Iwaizumi: how is it?

Hajime pick me up and put me on the sofa. He crouches down and lifts my bandaged ankle to inspect it, he's gentle with it but at some place, it still stings.

Y/N : it's alright Hajime, we stopped by the hospital earlier this morning. They said it's fine, I might just need to be careful.

Iwaizumi: yes you should've been careful

Hajime's voice is stern and low. I can't seem to read his expression, I never see him like this.

Mina : are you injured somewhere else?

I shook my head, Ryou came and tell them that I did have small cut and bruised but it's already fixed. I look at Hajime and he looks so grim. Hajime is still crouching in front of me, is that bags under his eyes. Did he not sleeping last night?

Y/N : Hajime, I'm sorry for making you worried, it's just that I'm alone last night that's wh-

Hajime : don't go to something like this again without me. Don't stay at club activities too late, I'll pick you up. Eat dinner at home, just don't do anything reckless!

Hajime's voice is so low, he sounds angry. Why did Hajime telling me all of this with that pained expression. Why does he have to be so worried? I don't want Hajime to treat me like this.

Mina : Hajime you can tell her to do nothing! I know you're worried but isn't it too much.

Hajime : I can't sleep last night thinking about her well being, Trashykawa also worried. Y/N always been with me and do everything with me, things like that could happen again if I'm not aro-

Y/N : Hajime you're not going to be around me all the time...

Hajime stop talking and look up at me with wide eyes. I can feel all eyes are on me. Why did I say it? Hajime is just worried, but... I don't want him to be worried about me like that. He's not going to be with me forever. I want to stop leaning on Hajime. If I always count on him like this, it'll be hard to get over my feelings.

Y/N : you, can't tell me what to do or not to do Hajime... I-

Hajime : I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOU FOR GOD SAKE, WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS WHEN I'M NOT-

Y/N: LI- LIKE I TOLD YOU HAJIME YOU WON'T ALWAYS BE AROUND ME...

Ryou : there there, Y/N calm down okay.