Ch.2 The Heartbreak

■3rd Person POV■

It's been three months since Iwaizumi and Y/N in college, and they're being closer with Nishiki Mina too. As Mina was always in the same class with Y/N, they always together. She sometimes joins Iwaizumi and Y/N for dinner at Y/N place. They have introduced Mina to Oikawa as well during one of their dinner time together. The only time they're not together is during club time. Iwaizumi of course joins the campus volleyball team, Y/N is a journalistic club and Mina joins the dance club.

During all these months Y/N too realize that both Mina and Iwaizumi are closer. She did not want to think much about it, she thought it was normal because the three of them always together. Until today

Y/N and Iwaizumi are watching at Iwaizumi's place. They're sitting together on the couch. Y/N is writing some notes on her phone when Iwaizumi confessed

Iwaizumi : Y/N, I think like Nishiki what should I do?

Y/N stop writing and look at Iwaizumi, her heart is beating so fast and she starts to sweat. Y/N really admire Mina, she's cheerful and kind. She always lit up the mood, she's also very reliable. It hurt her to hear that Iwaizumi likes Mina, but she has no right to oppose it. And on top of that, she wants Iwaizumi to be happy She gulps then smiles at Iwaizumi.

Y/N : really? Why.. don't you tell her Hajime?

Y/N is smiling at Iwaizumi, but deep down she hoped Iwaizumi wouldn't do it.

Iwaizumi : well I guess I'll do it tomorrow after class.

Iwaizumi looks determined, Y/N heart clenches at it. Y/N give Iwaizumi a warm smile, and he patted her head. In the middle of the movie, Y/N feels like crying so she excuses herself.

Y/N : I think I'll go now... good night Hajime

Iwaizumi : wha- Y/N the movie has-

Y/N : ah I suddenly remember I have something to do for the journalistic club.

With that Y/N go back to her room and head to her bed right away. Crying in her sleep.

_________________________________________

■3rd Person POV■

The class has finally over, Iwaizumi, Y/N and Mina is gathering their things. Y/N remember her conversation with Iwaizumi last night. She couldn't bear to hear Iwaizumi confess to Mina, so she decided to go the club room instead even though there's no club activities today.

Y/N : I uh have club today... so you can go without me.

Iwaizumi : what? But isn't the Journalistic activity is on Wednesday and Friday? Today is Thursday you know?

Mina : maybe she has a project Iwaizumi

Y/N smiled at her friends then turned her heels and left. She went to the club room, it's always open even when there's no club activity. She came into the room and sit next to the bookshelves. She pulled her notes and start to write.

Droplets fell to her book, making a wet spots on the paper. Y/N heart was in pain, she thought there's no way Mina gonna reject Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi is a great man, he's kind and considerate.

Y/N start to sobs quietly, when someone held a handkerchief in front of her. Y/N immediately wiped her tears with her sleeves and look up at the person. It's one of the club member and someone from the same class as her, Iwaizumi and Mina, It's Inuzuka Ryou.

Ryou : you Okay? L/N, right? Here it'll be embarrassing for me if you didn't take it.

He held the handkerchief closer and chuckles. Y/N nodded her head and take the handkerchief from Ryou's hand.