Ch.5 Snatched

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N, Iwaizumi, and Mina are walking together to their class. When they entered the class, Iwaizumi remember what Mina said last week.

"Some guy had been checking her out"

Iwaizumi look around and he did spot some guy have their eyes on them. They sit together, Y/N is on the right, Mina in the middle, and Iwaizumi sits on the edge. They're talking, as Mina been pointing some guy that had been asking her about Y/N. They used to be scared to ask about her because they thought Y/N is with Iwaizumi, but when they knew Iwaizumi and Mina are together, those guys had been asking about her to Mina.

Iwaizumi was beyond pissed right now. He realized that guys sometimes fawning over Y/N. Well, she's a beautiful and kind person, thankfully she's not really good around men because of her shy personality. But now

Ryou : hi Y/N, Nishiki san! And Iwaizumi san isn't it? Can I sit here?

Ryou came to the three of them and point to the empty seat right next to Y/N. Y/N nodded at him and Ryou smiled happily. Ryou used to sit next to everyone, he's pretty much close with almost everybody in his class because of his humbleness.

Y/N : ah Ryou you haven't meet Hajime properly, he's Hajime, my childhood friend. And Hajime, this is Ryou.

Both Hajime and Ryou exchanged glances, and Ryou gives him a smile and lifts his hand for a handshake. Iwaizumi took Ryou's hand and introduced each other.

Iwaizumi: Iwaizumi Hajime, nice to meet you. Thank you for walking her home.

Ryou: Inuzuka Ryou, the pleasure is all mine. I like walking with Y/N anyway.

Ryou gave Iwaizumi a meaningful smile, this somehow irks Iwaizumi. Mina was squealing.

Mina : and you guys are on a first-name basis and been going on a date for a while.

Y/N : Mi- Mina, Mina it's not a date... we're checking the place out for our articles, right Ryou?

Ryou : yes we're only doing it for our club.

After saying that Ryou put his hands on both of Y/N ears covering it. From Iwaizumi's point of view, it looked as if he's caressing her cheeks. Ryou looks at Mina and Iwaizumi and gave them a warm smile.

Ryou : for now that is...

Ryou let go of his hands that covering Y/N ears, telling her she has something on her hair so he took it. Mina is squealing and hugging Y/N who still oblivious to what happened. On the other side, Iwaizumi clenches his fist under the table.

During the class, Y/N often glance at Iwaizumi, how it still hurt her whenever she saw Mina and Iwaizumi are talking to each other. Y/N remember how Iwaizumi used to teach her with the subject she didn't understand and the other way around along with Oikawa. She didn't realize that she's making a sad face while staring at the couple next to her.

A paper with funny looking ghost doodle appears in front of Y/N on the table. She looks to the side, Ryou is mouthing another ghost story to write. He's making funny faces, that Y/N almost laugh. Ryou realized that Y/N been making a sad face while looking at Iwaizumi and Mina, and attempts to cheer her up. And he did it, Y/N is currently giggling trying to keep her voices. It gave Ryou some sort of satisfaction seeing her like this because of him.

Iwaizumi heard Y/N giggles and look at her. Y/N and Ryou seem like they're having fun talking about something. Iwaizumi saw how Ryou look at Y/N with tender eyes, it somehow make his chest throbs. Iwaizumi avert his gaze to his book again.

■Y/N POV■

The class is over, during the class I've been talking about ghost stories with Ryou. We're planning to work on an article after class. I gather my stuff and put it in my bag. I'm about to say goodbye to Hajime and Mina but Hajime cut me off.