EXTRA EPILOGUE

■3rd Person POV■

Ryou and Mina just attended Iwaizumi and Y/N's wedding. It's been three years since the two seen the two seen each other. The two walk together, looking for a nearby bar to catch up with each other.

But not long after walking from the hotel where the wedding was, the rain fall so suddenly. The two take cover under the canopy of a cafe.

Mina shivers when the wind touches her skin, she's wearing an off shoulder purple dress and kind of regretted wearing it. The sky was so bright this morning so she decided to wear the beautiful simple dress.

Ryou could see that Mina's body trembles a little. He takes off his blazer and wraps it around her shoulder, makes the girl looks up at him.

Ryou: I don't want to look like a lame guy... let the passerby sees me as a gentleman

Ryou plaster a playful smile at Mina, and the woman return his playfulness.

Mina: and you still don't get the girl though you're a gentleman... *chuckles*

Ryou: awh come on... I lost to a childhood friend! That lucky athletic trainer was lucky to see her first...

Ryou pout and Mina laughs at this.

Mina: haha... I'm sorry, I'm sorry... thank you, mr. Gentleman

Mina smiles at him and this kind of caught Ryou off guard. And he averts his gaze away. Ryou looks behind him and see inside the cafe through the glass window.

Ryou tugs on his blazer that hangs on Mina's shoulder, get the woman's attention. Ryou smiles while pointing at the cafe with his thumb.

Ryou: what about forget about the bar and stop by for a cup of coffee or tea for the night? It's kind of cold too...

Mina looks back at the cafe with a red brick wall, and looks further into it. The warm atmosphere kind of calling to her freezing body.

Mina: sounds nice... let's get inside then.

Mina and Ryou each order a cup of hot latte and an ice peach tea.

Mina: what's with ordering a cup of hot coffee or tea? How's peach tea just that ended up in your hand? An iced one too...

Ryou rub the back of his neck feeling kind of silly.

Ryou: I was about to order a cup of coffee but...

Ryou glance's at Mina's hair. Her hair has a bright peach color. When Ryou about to order, he took a glance at Mina's slight damped hair and somehow he ended up saying iced peach tea.

Ryou: when I look at your hair, somehow Iced peach tea came out of my mouth...

Pfttt

Mina: hihihi... what is that? You're so silly Inuzuka...

Ryou: yes, yes... I'm a dummy...

Ryou watches as Mina keeps laughing, and he too laughs with her. Both of them then look out at the street, watching the cars pass by or people running in the rain.

Mina: Y/N and Hajime look so happy today... I'm so happy for them...

Mina smiles while looking at the water on the road. Ryou too smiles, remembers Y/N and Iwaizumi's smile on their wedding.

Ryou: yes... you're right... they... got their happy ending

Mina: they really deserve to be happy with each other...

Ryou look at Mina who's still looking at the puddle on the street. Ryou knew what happen back then. Ryou knew how Mina likes Iwaizumi and let him go for his happiness. He knew because he too know how it feels to like someone who loves someone else.