Epilogue

■3rd Person POV■

Iwaizumi is standing on the aisle, nervously waiting for his bride. Oikawa trying to calm him down from behind him, yep he's the best man after all. Oikawa who finally got to marry GBF/N last year, moved to Argentine, but for their best friends wedding, the two flew to Japan because Oikawa is Iwaizumi's best man, and GBF/N is YN's bridesmaid.

It's been 7 years since Iwaizumi and Y/N together, and they're finally going to tie the knot.

The guests invited to the wedding are some of Seijoh's Volleyball team alumni, a member of the japan volleyball team as Iwaizumi is an athletic trainer for them, and some of their close friends. Yuri along with some of the journalistic club members from their year is also present, of course, Ryou is there as well. Mina also came alone and blend in with the other guests.

Y/N came with her father, they walk down the aisle slowly approaching the groom. After Iwaizumi sees how beautiful Y/N is, all of his nervousness just vanished, there's the only certainty left. Y/N father handed her over to Iwaizumi as they standing together and say the vows. After both parties said "I do" the crowds start to cheer. Iwaizumi and Y/N shared their first kiss as husband and wife, and then look at the now crying Oikawa being calmed by his pregant wife.

Y/N is getting ready to throw her bouquets. Some female guests had been standing behind her. Mina is standing on the sideline, not joining the other female. Ryou approaches her as he saw that she has no one with her.

Ryou : not planning to get married soon or just hate the crowds?

Mina : oh, Inuzuka? It's been a while

The two stand together and start conversing while watching the females who waiting for the flower bouquet. Just then Ryou took Mina's wrist and moved his head somewhere. Mina looks at what Ryou's pointing at.

Ryou: let's go grab some ice cream, while these girls are busy in here.

Mina : well, the line will be full by the time they're done huh.

With that, the two of them walk to the ice cream stalls and conversing about the event. They talk about the old-time as well.

Mina : you confessed to her that day didn't you?

Ryou : yep! Maybe if someone didn't decide to broke up and let their ex-boyfriend loose, I might get the chance to persuade her though.

Mina : nah, even if I didn't break it off with him, she would still reject you... and he would still come to your place.

Ryou and Mina look at the newlyweds who are smiling happily. They too smiled looking at their friends happily married.

Ryou : so, no one after Iwaizumi san?

Mina : nah, I'm not like a certain someone who tries to move on by seeing a lot of girls.

Ryou : ouch that's hurt

They look at each other and laugh

Ryou : what are you doing after this? Wanna grab a drink?

Mina : need someone to console you after seeing your crush married huh?

Ryou : hey, it's been a long since I get over her you know.

This meeting will lead to another wedding for another couple in a few years. And by that time, Iwaizumi and Y/N will come as the guest instead.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

Thankyou for reading this story.

Please check my other stories too♡

K A Y N U