Ch.9 Come Back

■3rd Person POV■

It's been a month since Y/N's last encounter with Iwaizumi. After that day, Y/N stayed at Yuri's place. Yuri offers to take care of Y/N until her foot is completely healed. Yuri's place is closer to campus and Y/N is trying to avoid Iwaizumi after unconsciously confessed her feelings. So she accepted her offer and stays at Yuri's place. Y/N told Mina that she'd be staying at Yuri's for a while, Ryou always picks her up and walk home with her and Yuri. In classes, Y/N still sit with Mina, and in the class with Iwaizumi and Ryou, the seating order will be Y/N, Ryou, Mina, and Iwaizumi.

Thursday is the hardest day for Y/N because she will be in the same class as Iwaizumi. Tooru has been telling her to talk with Iwaizumi because it seems like Iwaizumi is pretty stressed about it. Y/N still avoid interacting with Iwaizumi if it's not classes related, and it's driving Iwaizumi nuts. Iwaizumi has been lacking sleep lately, he has so many on his mind. People can see that Iwaizumi is not really fit these days

Y/N is walking with Yuri and Ryou when she spots Iwaizumi and Mina. Iwaizumi looks tired, and Y/N is actually worried a lot. Ryou and Y/N entered the classroom and walk to their usual seat. Mina and Iwaizumi are already there, Iwaizumi is sleeping with his head on his desk.

Mina : he had been having a hard time sleeping.

Mina looks at Y/N with a sad smile. Y/N looks at Iwaizumi, just then his eyes are fluttering and opened. Their eyes met, and Iwaizumi realized that Y/N is there, but the teacher came. He lost his chances to talk with Y/N. They still text each other tho when Iwaizumi asks about how is she doing she always answers him, and asked in return. But if Iwaizumi called her she never answers. But to be honest, Iwaizumi doesn't even know what to say if he has the chance to talk with her, but he just wants to hear her voice, and talking to her.

■Y/N POV■

I watch as Hajime trying to keep his eyes open during class, he looks so tired. I look inside my bag and found my vitamin. I hand it over to Mina, Mina smiled at me then pass the vitamin to Hajime. Hajime looks at the vitamin and looks at me, I immediately look away.

After class is over Ryou and I are about to leave but Hajime called.

Iwaizumi : Y/N please come back to your house... stop avoiding me. I'm sorry for shouting at you, I'm sorry I forbid you to do a lot of things... I'm sorry for not-

Y/N : Ha- Hajime, I'm sorry... Ryou and I have something to do.

With that I walk out of the class, Hajime was about to chase me but Ryou stops him. I watch from the door as Ryou stands in front of Hajime.

Ryou : don't bother her for now...

Then I saw Ryou whisper something to Hajime, Hajime's eyes are widened. Ryou turns back and walk to me, he took my hand and drag me with him.

Y/N : Ryou what is it? What did you say to Hajime?

Ryou : nothing, I just told him to let you have some time. Btw Y/N, there's a winter festival next week, come with me, please

Ryou look at me with a kind smile. Ryou had been there for a while. I guess accompany him to the festival it's fine.

Y/N : alright, let's go together.

Ryou look at me with his usually happy face. Then we continue our walk to the library.

■Iwaizumi's POV■

I'm currently walking back to my home, after walking Mina home. I put on my passcode and got into my house. I sat on the couch and rest my head on the couch back. I close my eyes and remember what Inuzuka said to me this afternoon.

Flashback

Ryou : I like Y/N, I will confess to her.

End of flashback

Iwaizumi : damn, I can't think straight.

I took my phone and call Trashykawa.

Oikawa : what's up Iwa Iwa chan? Have you made up with Y/N chan?

Iwaizumi : not yet, she doesn't even want to talk to me... and Inuzuka told me he will confess his feelings to Y/N next weekend.

I heard Trashykawa is coughing on the other side.

Oikawa: he what? Oh wow... well what do you think Iwa chan?

What did I think? Isn't ridiculous, they just knew each other for a few months.

Iwaizumi : It's ridiculous, they barely knew each other for a year, beside Y/N is-

I remember what she said again

Flashback

Y/N : it'll be hard for me to get over my feeling for you... so that's why... please

End of flashback

Is she still?

Oikawa: oi Iwa chan! What's wrong with Y/N, don't stop talking like tha-

Iwaizumi: Trashykawa... who's the guy that Y/N likes?

Oikawa didn't respond
.
.
.
.
Iwaizumi: Trashykawa who's-

Oikawa : try to figure it out stupid Iwa chan

Why didn't she tell me about the person she likes? Why Oikawa knew? Why did she say that back then? Why didn't I realize it?

Iwaizumi : I already figure it out....

Oikawa: well then what do you want to do with it?

Iwaizumi : I... just want her to be happy

Oikawa : if that's what you want then let her do what she wants.

Trashykawa ended the call, leaving me with uncertainty. I want her to be happy right? Does she like Inuzuka now? If she did then I should let them be right?

.
.
.
.
.
No!

Iwaizumi : I just want her to come back...

I want her to come back to live next to me

I want her to come back and depends on me

I want her to be happy

But I want her to comeback