Chapter 11

((*Is over at Lights' house and she is now sleeping with her head on my shoulder* well this is interesting. cool.
-Delta
P.S. don't hate me for this and stuff, i'm just trying to make it interesting. i swear it's either gonna get fluffy or something else. *Wink Wonk*
And also there is a trigger warning on this chapter. I'm so sorry.))

Jake's POV~

As Jake wait for Dirk to get back the same three guys walk into the bathroom, obviously coming back for more.
"What more could you possibly do to hurt me?" Jake growl at them, glaring as much as possible from behind his paint stained glasses.
"Well i think it's pretty obvious, kid, i can see it in your eyes." The leader of the pack says, smirking down at the island boy. "Me and my boys are out to get cha and make ya ever regret comin here." He says as he takes a switchblade out of his pocket, flipping it open as he points the two other boys towards Jake. "Boxcars and Droog, hold em down for me."
The other two males, one looking buffer while the other looked like more of a scholar. The bigger one picked Jake up, pinning his arms behind his body before turning to the leader.
"Alright Slick, he's all yours." Boxcar's said, tightening his grip on Jake's arms which caused a small pained yelp to escape from him.
Slick smirks as he saunters over, running the knife's tip along his bare chest. "So tell me jungle boy, tell me about you and your anime boyfriend." Jake's face immediately turns a bright red, looking away from what he believes is Slick and shaking his head.
"That so, huh? i call bullshit all over that. i'm thinkin' that you're trying to fool us, ya faggot." He snarls at Jake, pressing the tip into his chest with enough pressure to break the skin and causing some blood to slide out of the wound.
Jake cries out softly before Droog slaps a hand over his mouth to quiet him. "Jesus christ kid, that wasn't even the beginnin'. that ain't nothing." Droog laughs, pressing his hand tighter onto Jake's mouth.
Slick just smirks down at him as he starts to cut into Jake's chest, earning muffled cries of pain and whimpers.

"Alright boys. Let's scram before his lil gay prince charming gets back." Slick flips the blade closed as Droog pulls his hand away and Boxcar drops him to the ground, Jake immediately grabbing the now dried shirt and pressing it against his chest to slow the bleeding.
The cuts weren't deep, really, but they were still bleeding to say the least. Within a couple of seconds of the boys leaving, Jake finally breaks down and tries start streaming down his face, letting out small hiccups and long breaths. Dirk walks in a second later, completely shocked by the whole scene. Jake was curled up in a small ball with a little bit of blood pooling under him while he held the ruined shirt to his chest. Dirk quickly bent down on his knee beside Jake.
"What the fuck did they do to you?" He says, worried and scared for the well being of his friend.
Jake shakes his head quickly but Dirk refuses to take it as an answer. He pulls away Jake's hands and shirt to reveal the words 'Gay Boy' was cut into the other boy's chest, causing Jake to start tearing up again.
"C'mon, I'll help you get cleaned up, alright. And we're sure as hell not doing that here." Dirk says as he helps up Jake then hands him the hoodie. He helps Jake into the beanie, which Jake blushes softly at while giving a small thanks to Dirk.
Once Jake had a decent amount of clothes on him, Dirk takes his hand and leads him out of the bathroom. The halls were empty due to everyone being in class.
"This should make it easy for us to leave." Dirk says, smiling a little at Jake to hopefully make him feel a little better. Jake smiles a little back but obviously it was forced. Dirk just sighs softly before walking to both of their lockers and grabbing their stuff then walks out of the building while still holding Jake's hand.

((i mean, i'm trying to balance out the scale now with the whole 'Evil Midnight Crew' thing with some fluff at the end. Also, some may have noticed how Deuce was missing. I dunno, he was sick or something. Oh well. But I'm sorry about everything in this chapter but it's gotta get a little serious eventually. But I hope you enjoyed!
-Delta))