Chapter 7

Jake's POV~

Jake tries to keep himself from visibly shaking, the grip on his book tightening to keep the quaking from showing. He lets out a light huff as he follows the taller blonde, keeping his head down. His mind was racing with various thoughts. 'What if no one likes me? Bullies? Oh i hope not bullies. I don't want to be a part of some high school stereotype.'
He sighs softly and shakes his head. At this point, Dirk stops walking and turns to face him, causing Jake to face plant into his chest. He quickly jumps away, his face flushed a deep red from embarrassment. "S-Sorry, chap. seems that my mind is galaxies away from earth." He lets out a sheepish laugh while looking down at the ground, his hand awkwardly scratching at the back of his neck.
"No worries dude, don't stress about it." Dirk smiles a little down at him, knowing that he couldn't see it. Jake shakes his head again.
"Well let's just get in there, shall we?" Jake says, still holding back his nervous quaking. Dirk opens the door and slips in quickly, leaving it open for Jake. He takes a deep breath and steps inside, trying to have some mockup confidence.
Once inside the crowded classroom, he freezes like a deer in a set of headlights. As soon as he walked in, the whole class went silent and stared at him. 'Don't they know staring is rude?' He thinks to himself before scurrying over to the teacher and asking for his seat.
"Ah yes ma'am?" He says, his voice quivering a bit as he did so.
"You must be Mr. English! Well, you can sit right back there next to Mr. Strider." She points to the back of the class room where Dirk bad gone after leaving him at the door.
He nods and moves to the back of the room, seeing a group of girls pointing and giggling at him. He lowers his head and sits in the seat beside Dirk, saying nothing to the other. 'I don't understand why I need to do this...' He thinks to himself, staring intently on the surface of the desk as the teacher starts with where she left off before they had came in, talking about some type of mathematical term. After a while of hearing her drone on, he rests his head on the desk and closes his eyes, falling asleep soon after.

A/N- Welp another chapter. yeah, that's a thing.