Chapter 15

Jake's POV~

Once Dirk had stormed off, it left Jake to ponder. What had he done wrong? Nothing that he could think of. He sighs as he makes his way into the living room once again, deciding to shoot Dirk a quick text, having received the other's number last night.

'Hello chap. I'm quite sorry if i did something to offend you. I hope we can still be chums after this.' He looks this over a few times before finally hitting send.

A few moments later, he hears a faint ding come from the couch somewhere. He looks around, turning the cushions over to find Dirk's phone.

He laughs to himself before shaking his head, removing it from its spot in the couch and gently sets it on the coffee table. "He'll be back eventually to get it, right?" Jake asked himself quietly before sitting back on the newly fixed couch.

While he thought more on the subject, the doorbell went off. He sighs softly before getting up, rubbing at his face before heading over to the door. He opens it with a small smile as he sees Dirk, opening the door more to invite him back inside.

((hey guys. sorry i haven't updated. my classes have been giving me a shit ton of projects and it's hard to stay afloat. plus i'm sick as a dog. oh well. and sorry if this doesn't really fix your craving of update. i'll talk to Lights about a quicker update or whatever. so i'll see you guys later. ~Delta.))