Chapter 10

Dirk wanders down the hall, trying to find Jake. Finally he found the brunette... sitting in the bathroom... with no shirt on... trying to wash the paint from his hair. Dirk looks away, embarrassed and coughs slightly, making Jake look up and notice him. By now is just fully awkward. There's a moment of silence before Jake speaks up.
"So dirk... what brings you here?"
"...Wanted to make sure you were okay." Dirk replies, looking back at him to see Jake holding his now paint-stained shirt and sighing. Dirk also notices that a lot of paint was still in his hair. Dirk starts talking again.
"Don't move jake, I'm gonna be right back."
Jake responds, obviously distressed.
"Right-o chap, I'll be here."
Nodding quickly, he turns and leaves the bathroom to get to his locker. Opening it, he grabs his orange hoodie and a black beanie before walking back to the bathroom, only to see those same guys waltz out of there, all of them adorning smug grins and he hears a quiet sobbing. Now he's pissed. He storms up to them, grabbing the ringleader by the shirt, scaring the living daylights out of all of them.
"What did you do to Jake?"
"W-we didn't do anything! We s-swear!" The one he's holding replies. He drops the boy and the guys run for dear life. He runs to the bathroom, and looks down at jake. What he saw nearly made him cry himself...

(And that's it! Call me a bitch for leaving you with a cliffhanger, but I wanna see what Delta does with this now, sorry it's short to, I really want to make longer chapters but I'm not good with it so yeah. Even if you may hate me now, I love all of you thanks for reading!
-Lights)
(this is gonna be... a thing to do. hurray. -Delta)