Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(Lights: Oh god guys I'm really sorry, I nearly forgot to do this but I just now remembered, please forgive me!)

Dirks POV~

Dirk sits down, waiting for Jake to sit down and the teacher to continue. He hears some girls giggling, probably at Jake, He looks over at them to see Jake with his head down, walking to his seat. He pitied the kid, I mean it's not always pleasant to be laughed at, especially on your first day. He quickly sits down behind Dirk and he turns around once again when he hears jakes breathing calm down pretty rapidly, he looks at Jake, who has now fallen asleep, and quickly turns around to avoid being yelled at. By the end of class, Jake still hasn't woken up, and they both need to get to class. He pokes Jake's cheek and watches the other one stir.
"Rise and shine sleeping beauty, it's time to get to the next class" Dirk says with a slightly monotonous voice. He finally gets the other one to wake, and Jake and him finally start off to the next class of the day, Art.

(Lights: it's me once again, but this time I'm apologizing for making this chapter short as hell. I didn't mean too, I have a small amount of writers block, which prevented me from figuring out what to do in art class, maybe something with paint? That's CoolCat's job, she'll figure something out. Bye!)

(Delta: well thanks, asshat. <3 )