Chapter 9

((Delta: *Is totally not at lunch trying to distract myself*))

Jake's POV~

He groggily follows after the blonde, clutching his stuff to his chest as he tries to keep track of Dirk. This task is rather easy due to the other's tallness. After a minute of walking around the school, Dirk finally heads into a room and is quickly followed by Jake. He looks around the room, slightly amazed by the contents of it. All the walls had beautiful paintings scrawled on them, depicting what seemed to be a green circle with some lines going around it. Quite odd, Jake though before shrugging it off and following Dirk, sitting in the chair next to him.

He slides out his sketch book, which already had be used quite a bit and flips open to a page. The pencil markings formed, what seemed to look like, a giant crab type monster. He takes his pencil and runs it over the outline of it, darkening them as the teacher at the front of the room starts to talk about the history of surrealism. He looks over at Dirk and smiles a bit, seeing that he was working on something of the same nature. He had what looked like a robot wearing the same type of shades that he had on currently. He leans over and whispers to Dirk. "That's quite good, chap."
Dirk nods and goes back to drawing, using his arm to block out Jake's view of the artwork. He sighs and shifts in his seat, moving back so he was paying attention to the teacher.
After about half an hour of class, he eventually dozed off again for the second time today. He was peacefully dreaming about adventuring through a lush jungle when all of a sudden, a cool slick liquid start to drench him. He suddenly opens his eyes and yelps, looking over himself. he was completely covered in paint, ranging from red to purple. A group of guys laughed as they innocently set down the cans that they had and quickly walked away. He quickly takes a deep breath and jumps up, running out of the room. This startles Dirk from his drawing haze, it having completely over taken him. He looks at the group of guys which consisted of three dudes. He glares at them before getting up and following Jake out of the room to help him clean off.

((Delta: welp that's kind of weirdly done but oh well.))