Chapter 6

Dirks POV~

So Jake... Dirk Isn't sure how to feel about him.... He doesn't know, there's all these different emotions running through his head. He can't fucking focus on anything, not even the guy he's supposed to be helping... That is, until he realizes that Jake is calling him. Oh, he asked about the classes. Dirk nods and goes back to his thoughts. A few moments later he hears the locker shut, and a nervous Jake looks up at him.
"You ready?" Dirk asks, his voice ringing in the empty hallway.
"O-oh yeah I am." Jake replies with a shaky voice, dropping a pencil in the process. Dirk sees this and goes to pick it up, as Jake goes to pick it up as well. They hit heads and fall, Dirk's shades falling off in the process. Dirk severely hopes that Jake doesn't see as he scrambled to get his glasses, 'please don't see my eyes, please don't see my eyes' as he looks up, now with his shades on, he sees Jake laughing his ass off.
"What's so funny?" Dirk asks, watching him laugh.
"Bloody hell dirk, you losing your cool is hilarious!"
"It's irony thank you very much." Dirk replied, getting up and helping Jake up.
"now let's get to class." Jake says, waiting for Dirk to lead the way. They both finally get to class, with no interruptions.