Chapter 3

(A MONTH LATER I FINALLY GET BACK TO WORKING ON THIS.. sorry <3)

Jake's POV~

He arrives at the senior high school about ten minutes after stepping out of his house. The sign at the front of the monstrosity of a building read 'MIDWEST HIGH -Achieve Your Dreams-'.

This caused him to roll his dark jade colored eyes, not believing that he would learn anything that could befit him positively that he couldn't learn in the real world. He sighs and heads into the building, heading to where he guessed the office was.

He walked into the small office and spoke to the first friendly face he saw. "Yes hello ma'am?" He asks shyly, talking to the attendant at the front desk.

"Ah yes, you must be Mr. English, correct?" She smiles welcomingly at him while looking the boy over.

"Yes it is." He nods and bites the inside of his cheek, feeling self conscious all of a sudden.

"Alright dear, I'll find someone who has corresponding classes with yours!" She says cheerily, typing in a few commands before picking up a phone beside her computer and calling, what he presumed, was a teacher to send down a helper for him.

After a minute, the door opens and Jake's jaw drops slightly but quickly regains his composer. A tall, spiky haired blond wearing pointed shades had walked into the room and caught him off guard, rendering him speechless as he tries to avert his eyes away from the taller male. He knew he was in for a ride at this school already.