Chapter 12

3rd Person's POV

"So Sonia, is Professor Magnolia doing fine in Galar?" Chloe asked her fellow Elite Four.

Sonia's smile is beaming.

"Yes, she is, she's currently taking care of the Pokemon eggs from the breeders." Sonia replied.

"She's been taking care of Pokemon eggs now?" Ash asked in surprise, it was unexpected that the Professor Magnolia would do such thing.

"She is, just a month ago, she even built a large incubator enough for the Pokemon eggs to rest." Sonia replied happily.

Ash smiled as he reminisced the past while he was on Galar together with Chloe, they've met countless rivals and friends during their journey. There was even the time he was about to challenge the Galar Champion, Leon, when Chloe suggested not for him not to reveal himself.

Kanto and Alola's Champion are unknown to them due to some reason, that's what makes the future interesting.

The trio have now boarded a plane towards Galar, and it is now headed there in the meantime.

...

"Ah, finally! Galar Region! Good to be back." Said Sonia as she raised her hands, savoring the nostalgic feeling.

"Let's go, we'll be meeting her at Wedgehurst!" Sonia cheerfully stated as she picked up and tossed a pokeball up on the air, revealing her very own Corviknight, but instead of black coloring, it has this gray coating all around it's body, leaving only some black part below it's face.

Indeed it is a Shiny Corviknight.

Ash revealed his own Corviknight while Chloe let out her Altaria. The trio quickly went towards the town of Wedgehurst.

"By the way Sonia, after passing the research, what will you do?" Chloe asked out of nowhere.

"Me? Magnolia didn't left any task to do after this one so maybe I'm free, maybe I want to come with the both of you." Sonia said as she grinned.

Chloe looked at Ash, he knew the message and he nodded.

"I haven't had the time to bond with you guys so I guess this is the perfect time to do so." Sonia added.

Arriving at Wedgehurst, landing just in front the house of Professor Magnolia. They were greeted by the very own owner of the house.

"Sonia, glad you're ba- Oh Ash and Chloe! I see you've also accompanied her! It's been so long since we last met." Professor Magnolia was genuinely surprised at Ash and Chloe's presence.

"Come, I'll treat you to a cup of tea."

They all went in and proceeded to the topic, Sonia reported her findings on Anistar and Professor Magnolia understood it, either she may need further research or leave it as it is. While they're at it, they also visited the eggs Professor Magnolia's been taking care of.

"It's amazing." Chloe muttered as she gazed at the sanctuary full of Pokemon eggs.

Ash also noticed some rarer Pokemon eggs like Riolu and Ralts being placed in the incubator. He was satisfied that Professor Magnolia really took good care of the eggs.

After some further talks, they finally head out and bid goodbye to Professor Magnolia.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Sonia asked.

"We may have to check out this town while were here, it'll still be a while before we decide on where to head next." Chloe suggested.

Although there is so many places Ash wanted to go, she was right about deciding where to go next, Ash still has no idea on what place to visit.