Chapter 10

For those whose asking for the ship, as I said, I can't find any ship name for Ash and Chloe(Koharu) so I just made one, I named it Shynergeticshipping(feels weird naming a shipname)

3rd Person's POV

"Now that you're done being an undercover teacher, what's next?" Chloe asked the raven haired boy sitting on Corviknight in front of her.

"You're talking like you're not an undercover too." Ash replied with a grin.

Indeed, all the members of the Elite Four went onto their undercover jobs to have some fun while not being to focused on their main duty; the pokemon league.

While Ash undergo undercover teacher, Chloe also did some undercover Pokemon Breeder, she's always been longing to become one when she was just a child.

"I mean, Pokemon Breeder's not that bad, I've already nursing many Pokemons, not to mention, some of them are rarer ones" Chloe said as she puffed her cheeks.

Chloe's already known in some parts of Kanto, Sinnoh, Kalos and Alola for being able to professionally handle almost all kinds of Pokemon that needs nursing care. She's always been the go-to Pokemon Breeder in case if there's something wrong in particular.

"In any case, should we also meet the other three?" Chloe suggested.

Ash pondered at that, they may be too busy with their undercover works.

"I mean, I can't really hinder with their works." Ash scratched his head.

"Come on, you know us, especially that Sonia, she can't be bothered." Chloe humped.

Yes, Sonia, another member of the Elite Four, with her outstanding and remarkable calculations while handling a battle, Ash did let her join the Elite Four, she's one step behind Chloe in terms of power.

She's been an undercover Pokemon Professor in Galar, helping out Professor Magnolia on some deeper researches including Galar Dynamax phenomenon and many more.

Sonia's the most cheery one in terms of personalities, the three of them- Chloe, Ash and Sonia- are the most closest among all, though Ash and the other two Elite Four have also good relationship with each other.

It's normal for a Champion-Elite Four connection.

"So we still have to fly for Galar?" Ash asked the girl behind him.

"No, we don't have to, she's been situated here in Kalos for she has a research being located here." Chloe replied.

"How are you getting these informations?"

"I have my intels." She winked and smiled.

Ash just sweatdropped at that.

"So what is she doing here?" Ash asked again.

"Apparently, her research has been something to do with Mega Evolution being connected with Dynamax and Gigantamax." Chloe replied straight to the point.

"I see. Where is she now?" Ash asked.

"In Anistar City."

"Oh, I can pretty much guess she's collecting data from the Sundial."

"You're right, we might be able to meet her there."

"Then, shall we head out?"

Chloe nodded and both asked Corviknight one more time for his patience.

...

Anistar City, a place which is more prone to Psychic type Pokemon, and of course, a quite peaceful city, with the help of Olympia and her students, they have maintained the serene atmosphere of the city.

Walking around the city is a quite tall and slender young woman with fair skin, ginger hair in a large ponytail, and turquoise eyes. She wears a tan-colored trenchcoat with four buttons, a teal blouse, and light blue skinny jeans.

She happily hummed as she walks while holding her paper documents and stuff needed for her research.

"Unfortunately, I can't find any connection with Mega Evolution and Dynamax, I'm sorry Professor Magnolia." She said to herself while heading out for a nearby bench to sit and rest.

"I wonder how's everyone been doing right now..." She thought out loud.

Suddenly, a wild Pidgey landed on her shoulder, longing for her held food, the famous Malasada Donut originated from Alola.

"You want one?" She asked the bird pokemon, to which it nodded back.

She gave one full donut of Malasada to Pidgey, which it happily complied.

As she sat on a bench facing towards the beach, she noticed a rather large black bird flying towards her way. She pondered about why it looked familiar and then a thought clicked her mind.

...

"I can see her below." Chloe said as she pointed at a bench with someone familiar sitting on it.

With that, Corviknight dived literally towards her, but careful not to fully dive on her, moments later, Corviknight landed beside the familiar girl, Ash and Chloe unmounted the Raven Pokemon, returned it back on it's pokeball.

"Well, it's been a long time, So---." Ash was cut off by a sudden tackle from the said girl, Sonia.

"Ah! It's been a long time Ash! Like, three to four months!" Sonia suddenly screamed in excitement.

"Y-Yeah, help me, Chloe." Ash playfully begged. Chloe just grinned in reply.

Moments later, they broke free from the hug.

"Where were you the whole time?" Sonia asked.

"Just around the Pokemon Battling School of Kalos, I've been a temporary teacher there." Ash replied.

"The students must be lucky to have them taught by the Champion himself, lucky direct students of the Champion." Sonia replied with a smirk.

Ash nodded in satisfaction.

"Anyways, about your research, is it done?" Ash asked.

With Chloe around, Sonia can't be surprised that Ash knew what her research was all about.

"Yes, but unfortunately, I can't find any connection, I may have to head to Galar a day after staying here." Sonia replied with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"My job here is done, want us to accompany you in your trip to Galar?" Ash questioned.

"You will? I'll be absolutely delighted!" Sonia's sadness was replaced with cheery attitude.

"I guess that's fixed, let us enjoy here while we have time!"

...

The class being handled by Ash already had their places they wanted to travel to. Gary proceeded to travel on Kanto, Paul on Sinnoh, and Trip on Unova, while the girls, May and Dawn wants to stick around and travel together on Sinnoh, while Lillie and Serena also did the same and decided to travel on Alola, where they can also experience vacation, and some of his students also decided to become Pokemon Breeders, Professors, etc.

Their goals are being set, and someday, they'll be able to meet the one who taught them many things about journey embarking.

It is expect what is unexpected, because their teacher hops from regions to region, maybe a time will come, which particular student is lucky enough to be able to meet their teacher again?

Time will tell.

To be continued...

(A/N) I don't know, I want to add Sonia here in this story.