Chapter 3

3rd Person's POV

Minutes passed after that huge scene happened, the students are still curious about their new teacher.

"Sorry for that little entrance, but before we start our lesson, I should do some testing first." Ash, under his cape and mask, said.

"You call that a small entrance!" Everyone shouted, which, he sweatdropped, as he looked behind him, only to see a big crater, which is obviously done by him.

"What testing, if I may ask?" A student asked out in curiousity.

"Don't you know? This school is going to be matched up with another school soon, in a tournament." He replied bluntly.

"What?!" All of the students yelled out.

'Now this is interesting.' The man said to himself.

"With that being said, in five minutes, I want all of you to gather up, choose three among you who will take me on. If I were you, choose the students who are good in teamwork." The man announced.

And with that, the whole crowd is busy picking off three students who will fight him.

The other teachers grew more curious about the new teacher.

"Is he serious about that? Three against one?" Professor Birch asked.

"I think he is, and I think he also knew that the section he assigned now are one of the best section of this school." Professor Kukui of Alola said as he scanned the students.

"Let's just see how things will turn out."

After the five minute gathering, three students walked onwards with their pokeballs ready.

"Names please?" The man asked.

"Paul."

"I'm Gary!"

"The name's Trip."

"Hmm good, how about you guys show off your pokemon?" The man suggested.

Just then, the three of them called out their pokemons.

"Bisharp, come out!"

"Arcanine, let's go!"

"Servine, help me out!"

The respective pokemons cried out their names, and did battle stance.

The man, realizing something, was hesitant at first, but sighed and called out.

"Lucario!"

Ash's POV

"Lucario!"

Out of all times, why did I forget bringing my pokemons with me! I don't have any choice but to reveal them.

Just by that, two figures from the sky suddenly showed up, and, like the one before, they made that entrance again.

The dust cleared off and revealed my two strong, yet annoying Lucarios, the whole crowd was silent.

"What is that?!" Gary, the spiky haired boy, yelled out in shock and disbelief at what he is seeing right now, even the Paul, who were somewhat cold before, was now in state of shock, Trip, was also the same, the other students and the teachers were now excemption.

Well, it's not everyday they can see golden and silver colored Lucario, even a normal Lucario is already rare for them, I think?

"These two will test your skills and teamwork in pokemon battle, and before I forget to mention,I will be not going easy on you." With that being said, the three shivered, it was pretty obvious.

"And you just said a while ago that we're not to be revealed by anyone." Silver said telepathically, annoyed.

"Yet here we are, in front of many students and teachers." Gold continued on.

"Will you just go with the flow?" I replied to the two telepathically. It's not my fault that I forgot to bring the others, right?

The two aura pokemons just sighed and focused on the battle.

"You guys can go first." I said to them.

The three nodded and decided to start the battle.

"Spread out!" The three yelled out harmoniously.

"Now this is interesting." He thought.

Bisharp, Arcanine and Servine all spread out from there positions, Gold and Silver just stood there calmly, still waiting for a move.

"Servine, Vine Whip!" Trip called out first.

The vines reached directly at Silver's Arm, which is in fact, too quick.

"Arcanine, Flamethrower!" Gary commanded.

"Silver, strengthen up, use the vines and redirect Servine towards the Flamethrower." I calmly commanded.

Arcanine let out a stream of fire, Silver smirked at this and used the vines in order to pull up Servine and throw him at the flames, Servine was not too heavy and was easily thrown out towards the Flamethrower, dealing massive damage.

"Turns out you hurt your own ally." I smirked.

At the three, Trip was now glaring at Gary, while Gary gave trip an apologetic look, Servine still looks fine even after taking that hit.

"First lesson, study your opponent and it's pokemon, it may not look like it, but if you're lucky, your opponent's pokemon is far stronger than yours. Also check out your Pokemon, it's a foolish move to use a Vine Whip while Servine's weight isn't that heavy, unless if you're dealing with smaller ones." I explained to them, that made them look at me.

"Let's continue, you two, fire an Aura Sphere." I commanded.

"Quick, intercept with Guillotine!" Paul quickly ordered.

The two Lucarios sent out an Aura Sphere at the injured Servine, but it was deflected with Bisharp's Guillotine, much to Servine's safety.

"Good, Gold, Extremespeed, Silver, Bone Rush!" I commanded the two.

"Arcanine, use your Extremespeed too!"

"Bisharp, counter with Metal Head!"

"Servine, fire a Leaf Tornado!"

The two Lucarios charged at the three opponents, Arcanine did the same and was able to match up with Gold, same with Bisharp and Silver, Servine launched it's attack at Silver.

"Silver, Force Palm on the ground!" I yelled out.

With that cue, Silver deflected the last Metal Head and cancelled the Bone Rush, before using Force Palm on the ground in order to propel itself up in the air.

"Second lesson, it's safe to use the battlefield in battle, you have to be creative in order to make up your own moves, with that, intelligence and mobility is needed." I explained to them, I can see Gary gritting his teeth.

I closed my eyes and signalled the two Lucarios to come over, both of them obeyed and went infront of me.

"I think I saw enough for today, we will have our proper lessons tomorrow. For now, rest up, and do your sessions later." I said to them and walked away. Their reactions are really priceless.

"Corviknight, come out!" I called out my raven pokemon, it squawked as he came out of the pokeball, the two Lucarios also mounted the newly arrived Pidgeot. I mounted at Corviknight's back and we took off, leaving the students speechless.

'An interesting section indeed, might as well do the real lessons tomorrow.' I said to myself and rested on Corviknight's back.

To be continued...