Chapter 9

I'm very sorry, fellow Amourshipping and Aureliashipping, but...

3rd Person's POV

Ash flew on Kalos sky, reminiscing the time he had together with his students at the academy, sitting on top of Corviknight's back.

"Must be hard, but you enjoyed." Mew came out of nowhere while floating.

Ash was calm and is able to rejuvenating himself.

"Yeah, I'll be expecting atleast one of them facing me off in the Indigo Plateau, or even at the Alola League, once they've beaten my Elite Fours." Ash replied and smiled.

Ash have different Elite Four than what Lance had, Ash requested before to have his own Elite Four and the commitee agreed to it, of course, up until now, his Elite Four remained unknown, not even the other champions have known their identity.

Kanto and Alola share one champion, thus, also share the said Elite Fours, though sometimes, Hala and the others will do the duty if Ash's Elite Four cannot attend.

"You speak highly of them." Mew stated and giggled.

"Of course, I felt from the day I was assigned to them, and now, they've changed, they can be my rival, because I know a champion's teaching can be reflected." Ash explained.

"And that's what make things interesting..."

Silence passed through them as they embraced the Kalos wind, it was soothing and serene.

A cliff can be seen just miles away from where they are, and they hastened their pace in order to not keep someone out there waiting for some time.

...

"He's taking too long, isn't he?" A maroon haired girl tied in a ponytail, wearing a somewhat school uniform, said in slight annoyance as she kept waiting for few minutes after their said meeting time.

All she recieved was a neigh from a Pokemon that appears to be somewhat equine like, having those black colored fur and a purple marking covering the right side of it's face extending to the back of it's ears. Its left eye is closed with thick, mauve-colored eyelashes. Its wavy mane is colored purple, with the tail and a fringe are mauve. The tips of its mane transitions to mauve. It has slender legs marked with a purple sock pattern. Each of its purple hooves are detached from its legs at the pastern, and the rear pair of hooves are trailed by spectral mist.

The horse-like pokemon just sat their patiently while also waiting for his trainer who's also waiting for someone to arrive, sitting on an edge of a cliff.

Moments later, a Corviknight just flew above them and glided downwards, landing just right behind them.

"Took you so long, Mr. Alola and Kanto Champion." She said in a somewhat hysterical and funny voice.

"M-My bad, Chloe." Ash said nervously as he raised his two hands for defense. (Will be using Chloe instead of Koharu from now on.)

"What took you so long?" Chloe asked in curiosity.

"Just did some parting battle before they graduated." Ash replied instantly.

Chloe nods her head in understanding.

"Greetings to you, Spectrier." Ash greeted and slightly bowed at the Galarian legendary pokemon. Spectrier did also the same and is delighted to meet him again.

"I'm pretty sure Glastrier will be delighted to see you too again." Ash remarked.

Spectrier nodded and is indeed thrilled to meet it again.