Chapter 1

3rd Person's POV

In the world of Pokemon, may it be land, water, or air, different species of Pokemons live in and on it, some are on caves, forest, or even places that isn't for trainers and adventurers.

The pokemon world consists of regions, namely Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola, and Galar. Each regions have different species of pokemon, different forms of battle tactics, and of course, different elite trainers and battlers.

Every regions have their own elite four and champion, or so that's what they expected. Kanto previously had Lance, which is the same in Johto, Hoenn has Steven, Sinnoh has Cynthia, Unova has Alder, Kalos has Diantha, Alola is unknown, and Galar has Leon. Each champions represents their respective regions. And those who aim to become champions undergo their traditional tournaments that is held once every year.

Region champions should be strong enough to defend their titles, and that's the case for the unknown champion of the region of Kanto and Alola.

Some says the champion of those regions is only one, never in their whole life knew who the champion was, well, except that champion's elite four, maybe. But they're not giving any words about it.

Others also say that he has a Pikachu that is always on his shoulder, the others are unknown.

They also said he's the youngest of all champions in each region, which is in fact, pretty hard to believe.

"Lance, can you just tell us hints about him?" Cynthia's voice echoed throughout the office.

Lance on the other hand, just remained his posture.

"I'm afraid I can't do that Cynthia, it is his command not to say a word to any one of you." Lance replied calmly.

Cynthia puffed, it's been years since they didn't know the current champion of the two regions.

"How about the Kahunas?" Steven said and they diverted their attention to the four kahunas of the Alola region.

Olivia sweatdropped, but the other three remained calm.

"As what Master Lance said, we're not to say any word about him, it is what he asked to us." Hala said with his eyes closed.

Every champion conference, they always tackle about the unknown champion, the elite four of both region and the previous champion only knew his identity, well, not all of him though.

"That champion is pretty hard-headed." Diantha said, much to their agreement.

"I still remember though how he defeated me." Lance said and chuckled.

"Oh yeah, you mean your entire team was whitewashed with just a small Pikachu of his." Alder said smugly.

"And that's what makes him fit the title of champion, being able to defeat my full team of six is not easy, even for you, Champion Alder." Lance retaliated and smirked.

"Alright, alright, I admit it, but still..." He held his hands up and sweatdropped.

Even the famous Mr. Goodshow doesn't knew the Kanto and Alola Champion, heck even Scott doesn't have any clue or hints about his characteristics or profile. He even searched the popularity charts and the person who took the first spot had a blank name, followed by Diantha and Steven.

"By the way, I heard there are now more stronger trainers than before at Augustine's school." Steven suddenly said, while scrolling through his tablet.

"Oh, that prestigious school he built years ago. It's been a long time since I visited that school." Agatha of the Kanto elite four said with a sigh.

"They are currently hiring some teachers for the school due to the increasing number of students." Diantha acknowledged.

"I hope they can atleast find five teachers suitable for the students." Mr. Goodshow said.

The Kanto previous champion and elite four, as well as the Kahunas of Alola, remained silent.

...

Pokemon Battling School of Kalos, or PBSK, where aspiring trainers from every regions come here and learn the ways of raising Pokemon properly. It is an institute perfect for young trainers to start off their new adventure.

The school does have many trainers, and as what Diantha said, they have a shortage for teachers who will teach the students.

"Huh? What is this?" A confused professor said to himself while checking up the paperworks.

He looked at a certain paper, usually, those who are applying to be a teacher in the school should have atleast a picture of themselves and description of who they are, but this time will be different.

Professor Sycamore's eyes widened in shock and confusion, since he holds the applications of the school, he'll be responsible for any of this, but never in his years as the director of the school he has seen this application letter before.

"What is this...no picture, but there are tons of recommendation signature here." He was now in shock.

"Let's see...wait Lance's?! As well as the Kanto elite four...wait, the Kahunas too?!" He can't believe what he is seeing, there are too many recommendations from elite trainers.

"This will be good." He said to himself and put the unknown application letter to the ones who were accepted to be part of the school.

...

"Master, it seems that you're now accepted to that school." A deep, telepathic voice said to a silhouette.

"Is it? I thought I was gonna be rejected, probably Lance and the others did their part." The silhouette replied.

"Make sure to teach them properly Master." This time, a female telepathic voice said.

"I'm gonna do that, besides, it's time I share my knowledge to everyone in that school." The silhouette replied.

The three figure sat on nearby tree on a school, away from the people's vision, and suddenly, they disappeared.

...

The trainers of Pokemon Battling School of Kalos, who wishes to learn more about Pokemon, undergo learnings from their elite teachers.

But it is now lunch time, most students are now in the cafeteria.

"Hey guys, anything good happened today?" A cheerful voice came down.

"Hey Dawn, guess what, I won a battle with my Combusken! And she was up against a Conkeldurr!" May replied happily.

"A Conkeldurr!" a man voice rang through, it was Gary.

"Yep! Combusken had a hard time, but she managed through!" May said happily.

"Man, that's no easy task for Conkeldurr." Gary said and he put his thumbs up.

"By the way Serena, how's your Braixen?" Dawn asked.

"She's just fine and perfectly fit for today, I'm thankful it was just a scratch yesterday." Serena replied with a smile.

"Never challenge the senior students, they're pretty strong." Cilan said calmly.

"I agree too, let's have our trainings first before we can challenge them." Clemont also said and adjusted his glasses.

The lunch break has finished, everyone went back to their designated rooms and activities, but little did they know, their learnings will soon change, as well as the whole school.

To be continued...