Chapter 2

3rd Person's POV

The skies above Kalos, where we can see peaceful flying type pokemons are taking the breeze, among them is a large Corviknight which seems that it has company on it's back, followed by some Pidgeottos and Fearows.

On the back of Corviknight, layed a young man with his cape on, he is rather enjoying the breeze together with the other flying type pokemons.

"It's good to have you here Corviknight, been a while since I had this kind of rest." He said with a content tone. Corviknight squawked happily in response.

Just then, a large Pidgeot emerged beside the flying Corviknight, and two figures was on it.

"Master, it's been two days since they approved your application letter, I suggest you show up now, or they might change their mind." A deep telepathic voice said, he looked at the two on Pidgeot's back, and chuckled.

"You know Lucario, they can wait, besides, interesting things happen sooner or later." He replied at the golden-colored aura pokemon.

"MASTER ASH! You have to go there now because the students there are now getting annoyed."  The silver-colored Lucario angrily yelled at him. That took Ash back.

"Alright, alright, will you two calm down now?" Ash said as he held his hands up in defense.

"We're done asking the other teachers to assign the students in an open field."  The golden-colored Lucario stated, Ash nodded and gave his thumbs up.

"I can't believe our master can be like this."  The silver-colored Lucario grunted.

"Well, he can be lax at many times, but we can't blame him. I still wonder how is he gonna suppose to defend his title while he's out there teaching."  The golden-colored Lucario said as he looked at the figure on Corviknight's back.

"He's Ash, anything can happen."  The silver-colored Lucario huffed.

"You guys know that I'm here right?" Ash sighed, the two didn't dare to notice him.

"Corviknight, Pidgeot, take us to the school." Ash commanded.

"Actually, you two, and Pidgeot, don't follow me, you'll gain attention, especially the Lucarios, better go off somewhere." Ash said sheepishly.

The two Lucarios sweatdropped and then followed their trainer's command.

Just by that, the two dived from skies and headed towards the school, full speed.

...

It was a fine day in the school, teachers have no problems teaching stuffs to the students, except for a certain time of the day.

"Not again..." Professor Juniper sighed, she's a teacher in the school as well as the Professor of Unova, who was tasked to give starters to new trainers.

The students in this period are restless, it's been the second time they were called to go to an open field, only to do nothing.

Thus, the students are now wondering and blabbering about this.

"When will that new teacher appear?" Said Professor Birch, another teacher as well as the Professor of Hoenn.

The other teachers kept on murmuring stuffs about the new teacher, until today.

...

"This is literally the second time we're here for nothing!" Dawn yelled on top of her lungs.

The others can't help but agree on her, they were always called here for no reason, which is in fact, confusing to them.

"I wonder if this is connected to the new teacher we're having today..." Gary muttered.

"New teacher? We have one?" May asked, clueless about it.

"Yeah, I overheard that we'll be having a new teacher, but he's supposed to show up two days ago." Gary explained.

"Maybe he's the one who let us do these pointless things!" Iris yelled in anger.

"We're just doing mock battles since we're assigned to go here two days ago." Cilan stated.

"Pathetic." It's always the word Paul says.

"Paul, since we're here, can we have some mock battle?" Gary suggested, Paul perked up at the word battle.

"Sure then." He plainly said.

Just that, they gained some audience, Cilan acted as their referee.

"This will be a one on one mock battle between Gary and Paul, both of you, reveal your Pokemons!" Cilan stated.

"Let's go Wartortle!"

"Come out Electabuzz!"

Both said Pokemons went out from their pokeballs and gave out their cries.

"Battle begin!"

"Wartortle, use Rapi---"

"Electabuzz, get out there with Thunde---"

Both of them was cut off by some sort of whistling sonic sound, and suddenly, a loud crash was held behind the crowd, it's an open field, so anything can happen in sudden.

All of the students stopped what they were doing and looked at the crash from behind, dust still covered the area, still preventing them from seeing through.

But after the smoke partially died out, their curiosity was replaced with shock and confusion, they don't know who showed up.

"What happened?!" few teachers came to the scene, and they have their Pokeballs ready in case something happens.

In front of them, stood a figure, along with a black, big raven bird. The man was wearing a cape, hiding his identity. The man walked slowly towards the students.

"Who are you?!" Yelled a student.

"An intruder!" Said another.

With that being said, all of them had their pokeballs on their hand, some threw them, Pokemons came out from their pokeballs and cried out, battle stance ready.

"It's bad to send out Pokemons without notifying who you challenged." The man stated.

"Says the one who already showed up his pokemon before us!" A student yelled out, he is known as Calem, the great troublesome student of the school, he had hid Quilladin infront of him.

"I haven't ordered him to do a move, not to mention, use him to battle." The man replied to him in a calm voice.

"Who are you anyways?" Dawn asked out.

"Good question, I am your new teacher." The man replied.

They all fell silent, and that was also replaced with a slight fear as the smoke clearly died out, and they saw what is behind him.

"Wh-what large bird it is..." Professor Birch was now out of words, as well as the other professors and some students, they don't know that pokemon.

"Does anyone wants to oppose me now?" No one dared to say a word, the man smirked under his mask.

"Good, Corviknight, return." The man returned his raven pokemon back in it's pokeball, and looked back at the crowd.

"Shall we start the lesson then?"

To be continued...