Chapter 5

Behold! An update!

3rd Persons's POV

"There is possibly no way something like that just happened!" It was Lillie's voice who boomed throughout the classroom as their teacher walked out minutes ago.

Everyone looked at Lillie due to her sudden outburst.

"C-Calm down a little bit Lillie." A girl named May tried to calm her down but failed.

"How can you guys stay calm when you just witnessed a rather impossible scenario to make?!" Lillie asked her classmates.

No one answered except for one guy.

"I mean, how are you calm when you saw his Lucario before?" It was Gary who answered back.

Lillie fumed in embarassment.

"That is not the point Mr. Oak! Of course the first time I saw it, I already knew that his white-coloured Lucario experienced some sort of experimental moment."  Lillie stated.

"But what we saw right now is beyond logical!" Lillie exclaimed.

"Lillie, we knew you're the top here in class, but right now, you might want to calm down." Serena nervously said.

"I...I guess I have to..." Lillie finally said and sat down back on her chair.

The next thing they knew, their next professor arrived.

...

Ash's POV

"Pardon the intrusion." Someone from outside suddenly called out.

"Ah yes, come in." I replied and let him come in to the office.

It was Professor Oak, holding up some documents and papers.

"How was your day Ash? Was it worth it?" Profesor Oak asked.

"Yes professor, it went well and smooth, I see potential in my handled class." I replied to him genuinely.

It's true, those eyes are of pure determination and hardwork, I'm interested on how they do when that tournament comes. Maybe those three suggested strong trainers will do well.

"Let me ask something though." I suddenly said.

"Go on."

"I noticed that blonde haired girl, Lillie was it?" I asked.

"You're talking about the smartest girl in class, what about her?" Professor Oak replied.

"Smartest? I see then, that's why." I replied.

The small chat went on and Professor Oak handed the documents and papers, before leaving the office.

"Man, being a teacher can be tiring too, isn't it?" I stated and out of nowhere, a figure just suddenly appeared from invisibility state.

It was Mew, the pokemon that holds the genes of other pokemons.

"I may have to inform you that you'll have to start training them up next week." She stated in a somewhat feline female voice.

"Yeah, yeah, but most of it, it's up to them on how they will do in that tournament." I replied.

Mew and I have been friends since childhood, that is why I can casually talk to her even if she is a legendary pokemon.

"The papers." She scolded.

"Y-Yeah, right."

...