Chapter 8

3rd Person's POV

A month have passed and all of the lessons were being delivered pretty well, they've understood basically everything about anything about journey ideas.

Ash didn't have any hard time teaching them things unlike other classes, guess that's what the best section's made for.

Ash commended them for that.

It was another day of class but an announcement bothered the teachers, including Ash.

"What, the tournament's cancelled?" Ash asked in surprise.

"I'm afraid it'll be cancelled due to some errands that require the official's attendance." Professor Oak replied.

Ash kept quiet for a while. Other teachers were bickering about how and when did this happen.

"Unfortunately, we may have to graduate them earlier as expected." Professor Oak declared.

The whole meeting place was just quiet and decided to just agree with what Professor Oak said. Everyone left from the hall only leaving Ash and Professor Oak.

"I know, you've got pretty close with your students as time passed by." Professor Oak suddenly said.

Ash didn't move an inch, as he is thinking about how he should say this sudden announcement to them.

"They're really looking forward for this tournament, also a part of me is very sad because I want to see the fruit of my teachings onto them." Ash replied in a rather calm tone.

"I know, I know you've been doing your job responsibly as to because I was the one suggesting all of these..." Professor Oak trailed off.

Ash sighed and then plastered his usual cheery attitude and will just think for the best.

"Alright then, I may have to tell them now, there's still time before the bell rings." Ash stated and was about to walk out the hall.

"Make sure to leave some parting gifts for them, I'm sure you have some."

"Parting gifts? I don't have any."

"Well, maybe, a parting battle will do."

He smirked and is happy at that suggestion.

"I'll do that, thank you Professor."

With that, he walked out and proceeded to his class.

...

"What did you say?!" It was Gary with his irritated face aggressively pushing against Paul.

"I'm just stating the fact. A Blastoise can't beat an Electivire." Paul replied with a smirk.

The whole class is in literal chaos, well, not really full chaos, just the part where Paul and Gary sits, their classmates trying hard to separate them.

"I'm gonna let you say that again once I beat that thing in a pulp!" Gary said in a more angry tone.

But all of these seems pretty normal for the girls, as they know thay all of these are just basically friendly fight. Indeed they're rivals, but they're also good friends.

"Jeez, fighting over small things." It was Miette, the girl with short blue hair, she sighed at the sight of two boys fighting.

"YOU WANT TO JOIN TOO?!" Now it's both Paul and Gary who yelled at her for intervening. That really activated her tick mark.

"YOU WANNA GO BLOCKHEADS?!" An angry Miette joined this so called chaos, so some other classmates tried to separate her from the boys.

"Yeah, just another normal day in Class A." Lillie sighed and continued on petting her Alolan Vulpix.