Who Likes You

Veronica Sawyer:

Heather McNamara also has a little crush on you.

Jason Dean:

Ram Sweeney and Kurt Kelly don't necessarily "like" you. They just want to get in yor pants.

Martha Dunnstock:

A couple of people liked you but when you started dating Martha they backed off.

Ram Sweeney:

No one likes you that way. But if they did, they will stop liking you in a matter of seconds(totally not because Ram intimidates them).

Kurt Kelly:

Heather McNamara really likes you, and was devastated when you and Kurt got together but was still happy for you.

Heather Chandler:

Heather Duke likes you, you were the only person who loved talking to her and who actually listens to her that she caught feelings. And when Heather Chandler heard of her feelings for you, she was furious that you spent a whole damn hour telling her you only see Duke as a friend.

Kurt Kelly also likes you and doesn't try to hide it. He flirts with you to the point where Heather Chandler enjoys kicking him in the nose every day.

Heather Duke:

No one likes you that way really. But Heather McNamara did like you. And Veronica- And Probably Heather Chandler and it was a shock to them when you picked Duke.

Heather McNamara:

Kurt Kelly likes you.

Betty Finn:

Peter Dawson really really really likes you. He stalked you one day which led to Betty yelling at him to leave you alone. Needless to say, he did but his feelings for you hasn't disappeared.

————————————————————————

Update: I am literally so stupid- I just remembered I labelled J.D as your bro 🤦‍♂️. So in Heather Chandlers part, I changed "Jason Dean" to "Kurt Kelly"