Dating Veronica Sawyer Would Include:

Veronica Sawyer:

-Skipping school just to cuddle.

-Heather Chandler inspecting your face to see if you're handsome/beautiful enough to be with Veronica.

-If she says you're handsome/beautiful enough to be with Ver, you're lucky!

-If she say you're not, then you and Ver date in secret.

-If you two dated in secret, Heather McNamara would obviously know, but would keep you two's secret and support you two all the way!

-If Heather Duke found out, then she would tell Chandler and you would be in lots of trouble.

-She loves you so much, she can't bear the thought of losing you.

-Her singing songs every time you enter her house and you walking in on her singing and her freaking out and getting embarrassed but then smiles once you compliment her, kiss her forehead and give her a hug.

-Her reading to you every time you stay the night or she stays the night.

-Her helping you with your grades.

-Keeping you away from J.D.

-You being suspicious of her and J.D.'s "relationship."

-You fighting J.D. every time he bothers Veronica.

-Him winning, of course, but he gets sent to detention afterwards, but there are times you win the fight.

-If you two broke up, it would be messy.

-She just loves you so much.