Who They're Jealous Of

Veronica Sawyer:

She's kinda jealous of Heather McNamara due to the fact you two always hang out. But she is not THAT jealous to the point where she does what she did in the last chapter.

Jason Dean:

Everyone.

Martha Dunnstock:

She's kinda jealous of Ram. Ram can be kind, but sometimes he flirts with you.

Ram Sweeney:

He is kinda jealous of Kurt Kelly, because every time you two have an arguement, you always go to Kurt to rant because he is always willing to listen even if he is in a bad mood.

Kurt Kelly:

Heather Chandler. I just see him getting jealous over just like one conversation you have with the Queen B.

Heather Chandler:

Everyone. Literally everyone. She just can't bear the thought of loosing the love of her life to someone else, and if she looses you to someone else, she'll make sure to make life a living hell for that person until she moves on.

Heather Duke:

Heather Chandler. Heather usually flirts with you just to make Duke mad, sad or jealous. Even when Heather is bored, she finds you and instantly flirt with you even if it's in front of Duke.

Heather McNamara:

Ram Sweeney. Ever since you two starred dating, Ram became jealous and started flirting with you to trigger Heather. One time, Heather told the other two Heathers and Veronica about Ram and they took great care of Ram. They also got J.D involved btw-.

Betty Finn:

The Heathers. Not only does she want to be as popular as the Heathers, but she also gets jealous when they're around you.