When They Realized They Liked You

Veronica Sawyer:

It was sort of like, she got hit with it.

You were passing down the hallways, talking with either Betty Finn or Martha Dunnstock, you pick, when you smiled at her "Hi Veronica!" And she just sort of blushed and waved at you.

Then she just froze and went like "Wait, what the fuck? I like Y/N?"

Jason Dean:

He knew he liked you when you stood up to your sister, Heather Chandler.

Heather Chandler kept bullying people and you have had it when she gave that letter forged by Veronica to Martha.

"YOU LITERAL MYTHIC BITCH! I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM YOUR FUCKING SISTER/BROTHER, GO TO HELL, HEATHER CHANDLER! DRINK DRAIN CLEANER OR GET SHOT IN THE HEAD OR SOMETHING!"

And all Jason did was smirk.

Martha Dunnstock:

She knew she liked you when she first heard you play the piano in the music room and sang.

Martha was walking down the hallways to get to her other class when she heard someone the playing of a piano, so she stopped and listened.

"Dear Theodosia, what to say to you?
You have my eyes!
You have your mothers name..."

Martha smiled and peaked in the music room, and there you were. Playing the piano and singing.

She smiled and placed her hand to her chest to where her heart was and knew she liked you at that very moment.

Ram Sweeney:

Haha, you think he didn't like you the moment he laid eyes on you on that one football match you guys met at?

He just looked at you and went like "Yes, that's my girl/boy, don't touch her/him. She's/He's mine."

Kurt Kelly:

He liked you since kindergarten.

Heather Chandler:

Let's be real, you did caught her eye on your first day of school, but did she like you? A bit.

So when she realized she really liked you was when you were hanging around in where her and the Heathers play croquet. Just you and her walking around and talking.

She just had her eyes on you the whole entire time.

Then in her mind she just froze up and went like "Oh shit, this boy/girl is mine now" then she just smirked and flirted with you throughout the entire day.

Heather Duke:

You two had been meeting every Wednesday or Friday to read and recommend books to read to each other.

She sort of got fond of you after 3 more meetings and liked you after 15 more.

The moment she realized she liked you was when you offered her the book called "Romeo and Juliet" by William Shakespeare.

She knew the story ended in tragedy but the whole time she read the book she was imagining it was you and her then she went like "Confirmed, Y/N is my Romeo/Juliet"

Heather McNamara:

When she was feeling down one day, you came up to her and gave her a sunflower, shyly looked down and smiled.

"Don't listen to what Chandler or what Duke says about you Heather, you're beautiful just the way you are!"

Heather just smiled, blushed and looked down.

Betty Finn:

It was one of those days where she caught you staring at her again.

But this time, it was different.

When she caught you staring her mind went "Awww, that's nice! Y/N shares the same feelings as me!" Then she froze and said "Wait what-"