When They're Jealous

Veronica Sawyer:

Veronica sighed, trying to control herself from marching over there and slapping THE SHIT out of that girl/dude who was flirting with you.

She just put on a fake smile, went up to you, kissed your cheek and clung to your arm "Hey baaabe! How are you?" You chuckled and kiss her forehead "I'm doing fine! What about you?" Veronica smirked "I'm doing fine too, now that you're here..." Veronica said as she nuzzled your neck.

The girl/dude felt awkward by the fact your girlfriend was being all lovey dovey and the fact that they've been flirting with someone who's taken, so they did the classic "awkward exit".

Jason Dean:

"Fucking leave my girlfriend/boyfriend alone, jack-ass!" Jason said as he pointed his gun at Ram and Kurt/The Heathers.

"Jesus, okay okay, psycho" Heather Chandler/Ram said before walking away(The Heathers)/Running away(Ram and Kurt)

Martha Dunnstock:

"Fuck off, I'm taken" you yell at Heather Chandler/Ram at her/his second attempt at flirting with you.

Martha just giggled and clung to your arm.

She knew you would never cheat on her, but kept thinking of reasons why you would.

She never really got jealous because if someone tried flirting with you, you'd instantly tell them to fuck off.

But when she did get jealous, she would just look down and get to her class or go directly to lunch when it was lunch time.

Ram Sweeney:

"Hey Babe!" Ram yelled as he walked towards you and pulled you into a heated kiss.

"Rude, I was- uh- Uhm- I was about to go!" Peter says as he walked away.

Ram finally pulled back "Geez, really Ram?" You say to him "Yep, no one flirts with you, my girlfriend/boyfriend" Ram chuckles and puts his arm around you "Let's go home now"

Kurt Kelly:

"So, is it bleeding or a beating you want for flirting with my girl/boy." Kurt said as he glared at the boy/girl flirting with you.

"I- Uhm-... Shit..." The boy/girl said before running away faster than flash.

"Bet they wanted a beating, babe" You say to Kurt "Of course they did" Kurt said before pulling you into a sweet but passionate kiss.

Heather Chandler:

-Insert the whole Candy Store number- (I'm just kidding-)

"Are we gonna have a problem?!" Heather Yells at the freshman who was flirting- I meant TALKING with you.

"N-No-" "Then why are you flirting with my boyfriend/girlfriend?!" Heather yells at the Freshamn "Heather, she/he was just asking for directions-" "Shut up Y/N. Now, it's either you walk away or you turn around and I'll show you where my shoe fits!" The freshman whimpered in fear and then bolted.

"Jesus Heather, the poor gal/guy just wanted directions to Calculus" You scolded Heather.

Heather rolled her eyes and smashed her lips on yours. (A/N: I seriously do not know how to use that "smashing lips" thing in a sentence-)

Heather Duke:

Heather stared at you from a distance as Ram/Heather Chandler flirted with you.

She looked down, got her Moby Dick book and walked away.

"Hold on, I need to go. Thank for the useless conversation!" You say as you ran after Heather.

You eventually caught up with her in the hallways, turned her around and hugged her tightly.

She quickly sobbed into your chest, hesitating to hug you but buried her face in your chest as she cried.

"Shh... It's alright Heather... I'm not going anywhere... I'm all yours..." You say before kissing Heather on the top of her head.

Heather McNamara:

Heather looked down as Ram and Kurt attempted to flirt with you.

She gripped her paper and pen as she glared at Ram and Kurt. She had already painted holes in their head in her mind.

She just stayed there, angry and jealous until you approached her and started talking with her.

It's like once you went out of your way to ignore Ram and Kurt just to go talk to her, she instantly went back to her much more calmer and nicer and sweeter state.

Betty Finn:

She could hardly concentrate on her homework when Heather McNamara/Kurt was flirting with you in front of her.

She constantly glared at Heather/Kurt and went back to her homework.

"Hey" Betty looked up and saw you smiling at her.

She sighed, got up, and hugged you tightly. You chuckled and hugged her back.