The Type of Person Who They'd Be Into

Veronica Sawyer:

Someone Witty, smart, badass, kind, loving, and someone who doesn't care about their social status and someone who would defend themselves and her and be proud to have her as their partner.

Jason Dean:

Someone as chaotic as him.

Someone who knows what they want and will stop at nothing to get it.

Someone who can handle him, someone who can tell him when to stop, and someone who can scold him when he does something stupid.

Martha Dunnstock:

Someone soft, a cinnamon roll, and someone who's very kind.

Someone who won't ditch her just for popularity, someone who can make her happy in the darkest of times.

Someone who can be carefree but careful with her.

Someone who can stand by her and defend her from Ram and Kurt.

And someone who will yell at Veronica for ditching her and bullying her with the Heathers.

Ram Sweeney:

Someone popular, hot, and someone who can beat the crap out of him when he's being an ass to them.

Kurt Kelly:

Someone with sass.

Someone who is kind, but badass.

Someone who can take away the trash, someone who will not put him last.

And someone who is not afraid of going Fast.

Heather Chandler:

Someone who doesn't take SHIT from anyone else, someone willing to stand up for themselves, someone who ain't afraid to stand up for what's right, SOMEONE WHO WOULD FIGHT FOR HER, someone who looks good in a polo shirt or a short skirt.

Heather Duke:

Someone competitive.

What? She thinks it's hot when someone goes like "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!"

Heather McNamara:

Someone caring, loving, cuddly, and overall CUTE.

She NEEDS someone to be there when she needs them and someone who will not disregard her feelings and cuddle her throughout the night telling her that it'll be alright, and that they're by her side NO MATTER WHAT.

Someone who she can't be without and would die if she can't even see them, touch them, kiss them, or love them.

Someone who would cry when she cries, be happy when she's happy, be sad when she's sad.

And someone overprotective.

Betty Finny:

An overachiever, a hard-worker.

SOMEONE WHO'S IN HUFFLEPUFF.

And someone who is witty and can amaze her in any way.

And someone who can outsmart her.