When They Become Your Girlfriend

A/N: This is for Veronica, Heather Duke, Heather McNamara and Betty Finn.

Veronica Sawyer:

"So... What does that make us?" Veronica asked.

"Whatever you want us to be" You answered.

Veronica's smile widened "Guess that make you mine, and that makes me yours."

Heather Duke:

You were confused on what made Heather Duke so pissed.

You immediately finished your food, threw your lunch tray away, said see you later to J.D and ran to the library.

You went to the table where you and Heather would usually hang out to read books.

There you saw her palms flat on the table and was clearly fuming.

You walked up to her, placed your hand on your shoulder and said "Heather?"

Heather immediately turned around, still fuming.

Then she suddenly pulled you into a sweet but possessive kiss. You were taken aback, you almost fell but your hand gripped her waist pulling her close to you.

You didn't kiss back because you were still shocked.

Heather suddenly pulled back from the kiss and rested her forehead on your chest.

"In case you didn't notice. Yes, I am jealous." You were confused "But- Why?"

Heather scoffed and looked you in the eye "Haven't you noticed the way that Jason Dean kid looks at you?! He likes you! I won't blame him because you're gorgeous/handsome, kind, lovable and overall amazing! But you're supposed to be mine! You were meant to be mine!"

You were shocked by what she said. Obviously- the gorgeous girl who read books with you, likes you!

You didn't know what to say so you just said "Aight-" She looks at you, confused "Aight?"

"Uh- Yeah- Aight- This is getting pretty awkward but- I kinda like you too- No- not kinda- and- not what I just said-. This might sound cheesy, but, I'm crazy about you."

Heather smiled "Does that mean we can be crazy together?"

You smiled "You bet'cha"

Heather McNamara:

It happened again when you were playing with that kid who was very fond of you.

What can I say? Heather thinks you're so cute with that child that she blurts out stuff in front of you.

So one day, she blurted out "I'd really like to date you, right now" and you and her eyes widened while the kid looked at Heather with a confused look on his face "What?"

You just smiled at him "Hold on, kiddo. Could you give us some privacy? I gotta tell Heather something" the kid smiled at you and Heather and nodded.

Once the kid walked away, you turned to her and said "Sure!"

Betty Finn:

Once you came back to your senses, you ran after Betty.

You grabbed her arm and turned her around "Calm down, Betty! I like you too!" Betty sighed "Thank God-"

You chuckled and hugged her.

"So... I'm not going at this but, would you like to go out on a date with me...?" Betty asked.

You smiled and said "Yeah... Yes, I'd be willing to go on a date with the adorable Betty Finn"