After Arguments

Veronica Sawyer:

After arguments, you two usually end up calm and end up hugging.

Jason Dean:

You two end up laughing over your play fight. You two end up telling friends about it too!

Martha Dunnstock:

After confronting you about it, she gets cuddly. So get ready for the best cuddles of you life.

Ram Sweeney:

He ends up running out trying to find you, he usually sees you with Kurt and he either walks away all sad like those movies where female lead goes to 2nd Male lead and Male lead gets all emo and walks away assuming she's with 2nd lead, or he ends up running to you and apologises a lot.

Kurt Kelly:

You two end up calming down and he pulls you into a hug and apologised in case he hurt your feelings.

Heather Chandler:

If it's make-outs- then you know how it ends-

But if it IS an arguement. She ends up ignoring you for a whole 3 weeks, but if she misses you, she instantly runs to you, and convinces you to skip school to go cuddle with her.

Heather Duke:

Heather looks at you with an annoyed look on her face "What?!"

"FINALLY!!!"

Heather McNamara:

Heather clutches onto you and cries, after this. She ends up hugging you and peppering kisses all over your face.

Betty Finn:

You end up going to her house and asking her what's wrong.

After that, you two end up in a big argument, her parents could even hear downstairs- or maybe even Veronica when she comes to visit Betty.

This almost ends up with you breaking up with her and walking away, but before you can walk away, Betty grabs your wrist, you usually don't even look at her, or glare at her.

It's either you or her saying that you two need some space.

Be glad that arguments are rare between you two of you really love Betty Finn-.