What They Love About You(Personality)

Veronica Sawyer:

Veronica loves your intelligence. She loves how quickly you can learn and know how to outsmart people, including her.

Jason Dean:

Jason loves your psychotic side. He thinks it's sexy.

Martha Dunnstock:

Martha loves your caring and overprotective nature. It makes her feel loved and special.

Ram Sweeney:

Ram loves your sass because it turns him on a bit, or because he loves seeing you sass people whether you're bored or not.

Kurt Kelly:

Kurt loves your kindness. Yes, he may not be the kindest person in the world, but at least he tries to be nice when you're around. Like when he's about to beat someone up, you spend an hour reprimanding him and saying that that person is human too, just like him and that if he's considering another human ugly, he's basically calling the entire human race ugly.

Heather Chandler:

Heather loves your determination. Because when you're determined, you tend to listen more and bite on your ballpen or pencil while listening. She mostly stares at you when you're concentrating.

Heather Duke:

Heather loves your aura of mystery. She just wants to figure you out. At times she just stares at you and you look at her and asks "What?" And she says "What are you, Y/N L/N?" And you just reply with "I'm a space alien and I have four butts" (A/N: Get the reference? Hehe- Hehe- I'll stop now-)

Heather McNamara:

Heather loves how overprotective you are of her. And sort of loves it when you get clingy.

Betty Finn:

She loves how you can hype almost everyone up. Like, when you walk into a room without saying anything, peoples days are made just by your presence alone.