When You Don't Say "I Love You" Back

Veronica Sawyer:

She double takes and says "I Love You" again.

When you don't say it back, her "I Love You"'s get louder every time you don't respond.

So- say I Love You Too before she starts screaming "I LOVE YOU" at you-

Jason Dean:

If he's feeing soft, he will cling to you, and lay his head on your lap while repeating your name as well as saying "Say it baccckkkkk :((("

But, if he's being normal Jason, he will point a gun at you and force you to say it back.

Martha Dunnstock:

She immediately thinks she did something wrong, so she would go up to you and say "I'm sorry," while looking at the ground sadly.

Ram Sweeney:

He only says "I Love You" in front of everyone to brag he has a girlfriend/boyfriend.

Most of the time, he doesn't mean it, it's just to brag about his love life, so if you don't say it back, his ego gets bruised and when you two are alone he yells at you on why you didn't say "I Love You" back.

If he does upset you, he feels guilty and let apologizes.

If he doesn't, he goes on and on until eventually you guys break up, again.

Because, let's be real. Neither Ram or Kurt is able to have a long lasting relationship that isn't on-and-off.

Kurt Kelly:

Boy doesn't mind it at all.

When someone points out that you didn't say I Love You back, he shrugs and says it again to you.

When you respond, he smiles. When you don't, he just looks at the person and shrugs.

Heather Chandler:

This girl is DETERMINED to make you say it back.

She would repeat "I Love You" over and over until you respond, but if you don't, she stradles your lap and looks you in the eye, making you look her in the eye, and she kisses you.

After she kisses you, she says "I Love You" again, and you eventually say "I Love You" back.

Heather Duke:

She acts like she doesn't mind it, but in reality, SHE DOES.

She immediately starts finding out what she did wrong, even if she didn't do anything wrong.

When you catch her going through the calendar to see if she missed a certain event, she makes a dumb excuse like "Uhm- I-I was just checking if the pages were fine!"

Then she goes back to stressing on finding out what she did wrong.

Just- say "I Love You Too" to her- just- just don't let my baby get so stressed-

Heather McNamara:

The moment she notices you didn't say it back, she tears up, thinking that you don't love her anymore.

She cries alone, and when you catch her, she immediately wipes her tears and acts as if she wasn't crying.

NEVER NOT SAY "I LOVE YOU" BACK TO HEATHER M. I DARE YOU.

Betty Finn:

Tbh, she wouldn't notice it most of the time because she's so busy, but when she does-

She stops working, turns around to you and holds your hands, looks you in the eye and begins to go on a rant on how much you matter to her, ending with an "I Love You."