What They Love About You(Body)

Veronica Sawyer:

She loves your thighs. If you're a boy then it's because she loves teasing you by putting her hand on your thigh. If you're a girl then she just loves putting her hand on your thigh and also loves teasing you.

Jason Dean:

He loves your arms. Completely random, I know, but he loves it when you wrap him in your arms.

Martha Dunnstock:

She loves your lips. She loves kissing them or when you kiss her on the cheek.

Ram Sweeney:

He likes your ass. Need I say more?

Kurt Kelly:

He loves your hands. He is mostly seen holding or kissing your hand. He loves your hands because he likes holding it and keeping you near him at all times and if you two held hands it would be clear you two are a couple.

Heather Chandler:

She loves your lips and neck. When she had a crush on you, she would stare at your lips all day and get so lost in them that she completely forgets what you two are talking about. And she loves your neck because whenever you two are cuddling, she would burry her head in your neck and hug you tightly while placing small kisses on your neck.

Heather Duke:

She loves your hands, because, whenever you two are reading, she would hold your hand or you would hold her hand causing her to smile and constantly glance at you two's hands.

Heather McNamara:

She loves your smile. Your smile brightens up her world and your smile is the reason why she fell for you hard, and her day would not be complete if you didn't smile at her.

Betty Finn:

She loves your eyes. She loves how beautiful your eyes are. She would often challenge you to a staring contest just so she can look into your eyes.