You Caught Them

Warning: Murder

Veronica Sawyer:

You got a couple of snacks and Slushies from 7/11 before going to Veronica's house.

You, her, and Martha are gonna have a sleepover, you decided to go there early.

Once you reached her house, you noticed Heather Chandler's car and Heather Duke's Jeep outside her house, you were confused but went in her house and questioned why the door was left open.

You then slowly made your way upstairs to her bedroom, you heard lots of movements in her room so you decided to open the door.

"Hey Ver, got some sna-" you dropped your Slushie and was shocked to see Heather Chandler and Duke's bodies in the floor.

Heather Chandler's mouth was opened and you saw some blue colour in her mouth and Heather Duke's Head was covered in blood.

You dropped another Slushie in shock and looked at Veronica.

"W-What did you do?" You ask Veronica.

"Killing obstacles, in case they touch you" Veronica said, not looking at you and still moving the two Heathers bodies.

"But- Why?!" Veronica looked up at you, you couldn't see any emotion in her eyes. No sign of remorse or guilt.

"I'm just protecting you, love. You'd want me to protect you if assholes tried to bother you, right?" You gulped and slowly nodded "O-Okay... F-First w-we'll need to dispose of their bodies... a-and... make it seem like they all went out of your house and drove back to their house... m-maybe we could... stage their deaths?"

Veronica Laughs "So, Heather Duke just decided to smash her head multiple times into the wall until it created a dent in her head?"

"I DON'T MURDER, OKAY?!" Veronica smiled and sighed.

She stared at you with love in her eyes and walked over to you and placed a hand to your cheek, you backed away a bit in fear.

Veronica noticed fear dancing in your eyes so she got on her tippy toes(if you're taller than her)/leaned down to your height(if you're shorter than her) and whispered in your ear.

"If you dare tell anyone of the events of today, I won't hesitate."

Jason Dean:

You walked into Jason's room hearing something get smashed into something.

You heard grunts in between, you opened the door and saw Jason hitting a lifeless Ram in the head with a golf club.

Jason stopped and looked at you "Hey darling" he wiped some sweat off his forehead and continued hitting Ram.

"I think he's had enough, Jason" You said as Jason did one final blow into Ram's head and wiped some sweat off his forehead "Yeah, I guess... Here" Jason walked towards you holding up the murder weapon for you to take it.

"I'm not taking that!" "Too bad, if  they find Ram's body, it's gotta be you to go in jail, then I'll break you out of jail and we can continue our quest to kill all the assholes!" J.D dropped the golf club in front of you, walked out of his room and went to take a shower.

You went towards his desk and took out a pair of handcuffs and took the telephone and placed it a little distance from you and handcuffed yourself to the legs of the desk and reach out to the telephone.

And with your one free hand, you dialled 911 and pressed the phone to your ear.

"911, what's your emergency?"