25💫: I'll make it right🌙 (Tae day special🐯)

After 1 year in the royal
palace of Cheena

"YOU ALL ARE SO LAZY. WORK FASTER AND HARDER. MAKE SURE THAT ALL THE DECORATIONS ARE PERFECTLY DONE!!!!!" A man yelled at the workers while rushing down the corridors.

"Royal author!!!!!!! Are you done yet? It's the imperial couple's 1st coronation anniversary tomorrow and all the courtiers want to gift them this book." He went to check on the author in the royal library. The author didn't reply as he was lost in his thoughts so the man yelled, "ARE YOU DONEEEEEE????"

"Huh? Ahh yes yes! I'm done, royal minister" The author snapped out of his thoughts and said, "Will you like the listen?!"

"Ok!" The royal minister smiled and took a seat.

"Ahem! It all started one and a half years ago in Goguryeo when..................."

________________________________________________________________________________

꧁✵✵✯✵✵꧂

1.5 years ago in Goguryeo
after the imprisonment
of the queen dowager.

"Your majesty!!! Slow down. I can't keep up with you if you walk at this rate!" Inhyeon yelled while lifting her skirt and running after Namjun.

Namjun stopped when he saw a maid in front of him. The maid bowed.

"Huff! At last!" Inhyeon stopped behind him while trying to catch her breath.

The maid presented him with a vial and Namjun clenched his jaw.

"Inform lady Yeong to meet me right now!" Namjun ordered, the maid bowed and left.

"Ohh? What is that in your hand?" Inhyeon asked.

"My queen, Yeong is the one who mixed poison in the wine that day!"

...................................

Seyeon's POV

Every time he gets hurt, he tends to be alone but I can't leave him alone. What if what Jeemin said becomes true? 'You know that he'll commit suicide, right?'

"ANDWAE!!!! PRINCE JEONGGUK, WHERE ARE YOU?????" He isn't even in the barracks where he was the last time. Sigh! Think Seyeon....think.....where can he go? Where would I go if I just figure out the killer of my mother?.....umm.....I would probably want to see my mother and talk to her....hmmm...GRAVEYARD!!! RIGHT!!!! Where's the royal graveyard....."

...........................................

Prince Seongjin was sitting on the balcony, facing the mountains and playing a sad tune on his flute.