34💫: Valentine's day special 💜

______________________________________

Goguryeo

"My queen, how are you feeling?" Namjun asked while taking a walk around the imperial garden with Inhyeon.

"Happy! But I just hope that everything returns back to normal before our little one takes birth!" Inhyeon sighed.

"I am positive that it'll get better!" Namjun said rubbing her back and Inhyeon smiled.

"Anyways, I heard that you are not listening to your court lady. Make sure to follow your court lady's instructions. Don't forget to take your medicines, take good care of yourself and more importantly, during this time-

"- people try to plot against the throne and kill the heir....I know, I know-AHh-"

Inhyeon tripped and was about to fall but Namjun grabbed her by her waist.

"See...this is the reason why I worry. You should be more careful-"

"Yes your Majesty. Got it! Now stop nagging!", Inhyeon frowned at him and started to walk away but Namjun grabbed her arm and pulled her close to him.

"No more walking for you today!"

"What do you mean?-"

He picked her up in bridal style and started to walk.

"If you want me to stop nagging then you should start listening to what your court lady says!" He smiled at her.

On the other hand, Ahyoon was walking by the imperial lake.

"Today's weather is so beautiful that it is making me miss him more!" She sighed

"Hope he is doing fine!" She exclaimed looking at the calm lake.

"Your highness, did you call for me?"

Ahyoon turned around and saw Byeongho.

"I need you to help me with something." She said with a straight face.