29💫

_______________________________________

Goguryeo

"Why did I even come here!" Byeongho groaned in pain. "I need treatment right now! I didn't do anything to the queen?!"

"We'll see that! HEAD EUNUCH!!!!" Ahyoon called the head eunuch.

"Yes, princess?"

"Take him to the court and ask the ministers to keep an eye on him. I'm going in to look after the queen. If something wrong happens to her, ask the ministers to immediately arrange for his execution!"

"Ok, your highness!" The head eunuch was about to take him.

"Uhhh I-I..wanted to say something!" Byeongho said

"What is it?"

"A-Actually both the kings are captured by my king!" Byeongho said in one breath.

"WHAT???!!!"

................................

Silla

All six of them reached Silla and were strolling through the market because Yunki wanted to get an idea about what the common mass thought about their new king.

"If you all considered king Yunki the tyrant, then what is Choi Seongho? He is draining Silla off of its talents and riches to gift to Cheena! HE JUST SOLD OUR KINGDOM TO CHEENA" A man growled while sipping his broth.

"Right! King Seongho looks quite a pervert else why would he look for beautiful women? King Yunki never did that." Another man rolled his eyes in disgust.

"Hyungnim, the common mass still seems to be in your support!" Jeemin whispered to Yunki.

"You're right, Jeemin!" Yunki smirked.

"King Yunki abandoned us and ran away to save his own life!" A middle-aged man frowned in disbelief!

Jeemin frowned at the man and looked at Yunki. Yunki had an unreadable expression on his face.

"Exactly! He is a coward! He was of no good!-"

"YAAA ENOUGH!" Jeemin went to them and yelled.

"Jeemin-" Yunki facepalmed.

"What? Who are you?" The men scanned Jeemin from top to bottom.

"He didn't abandon you all. He will be back with more power! Have faith in him!" Jeemin said.

"And who are you to say this?"

"Do you know the king personally?

"YES! BECAUSE I AM....."

"You are?????" The men raised their brows.

"I AM THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE!"

"What?" The men gasped and Yunki who was standing at a distance facepalmed again.