02🌙

_________________________________________

Seyeon's POV

"Shin?" Ahyoon's eyes widened. "Oh my God! You're from Goguryo's warrior clan?" Ahyoon stood up in shock.

Wait! Did I say something wrong? Will they behead me now? OH MY GOD, HOW DO I ESCAPE THIS........

"Take her to the king," Ahyoon said and left.

"Princess-"

Suddenly the maids came in and held my both arms. What the fuck? I decided to keep my mouth shut because I didn't want any more problems. I was taken to the king's quarters and was made to kneel in front of him.

"Ahyoon said you're from Goguryo's warrior clan? How did you end up here?" The king, who had a long face and very strong jawline, asked.

Oh my God! What do I say? One wrong word and I'll be beheaded. Ok, wait wait...Silla, Goguryeo, and Baekje were in complete rivalry around this period.....so.....me being someone from Goguryo's warrior clan is a threat to them...so-

"Didn't you hear me?"

"I-I'm sorry, your majesty. " I politely bowed. "M-my family was attacked by a gang of thieves at night. The thieves killed my eomma and appa. I fought with them, but since I was alone, I had to give up and flee for my life. I ran many miles and then remembered losing my consciousness. Then when I woke up, I was here." I said while fidgeting.

Seyeon, that was the lamest excuse you ever made. I shut my eyes tight to face the consequences.

"A lady fighting? Interesting!"

Wait, did I again say something wrong? I'm from the warrior clan...I'm expected to fight, right?

"Generally the ladies from the warrior clans either work as spies or as nurses for the warriors. You're the first woman I'm meeting who is a warrior. " The king said sipping something from a delicate cup.

"T-thank you, your highness. " I bowed. Wait! Did he buy that? Was my lie that good?

"So lady Seyeon, you're saying that you're innocent, right? And that you are not a spy, right?"

I nodded.

"Prove it."

"H-how?"

"You're a warrior and not a spy. So you'll fight against one of the soldiers and if you win, your innocence will be proved. GUARDS! TAKE HER TO THE BARRACKS." The king ordered and my eyes almost came out. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?

Seyeon, you're gonna die. You're dumb......fuck you. This is a dream, right? This has to be a nightmare.

...................................................

Jeemin's POV.

I've to find Seyeon. I'm sure that she is also here. We need to find out a way of here together. BUT TILL THEN, HOW AM I GONNA LIVE HERE? I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING......I'LL END UP GETTING EXECUTED.