41💫

___________________________________

Seyeon's POV

"So this is it?" I asked Taeheong while looking at the vial.

"Yes!" He replied.

"Your highness, its time for the wedding!" I heard Yakran's voice from outside the room.

I quickly opened the vial and drank the liquid inside it.

"Your highness, are you ready?!" Yakran asked again.

"Best of luck!" Taeheong sighed and I nodded.

"Your highness, can you make sure that this letter reaches Jeemin!" I gave him the letter where I mentioned about the black hole.

Prince Taeheong took it and nodded. I pulled down my veil and opened the door.

"Wow! You look beautiful!" Yakran complimented and I was already feeling a bit dizzy.

I made my way towards the wedding venue followed by Yakran an the other maids.

Once I reached the courtyard, music started to play and I recognized the sound of the flute at once. The courtyard was crowded with many people. Across me was standing the emperor and his servants.

"Bow to each other!" The royal priest said.

By now, I was losing my balance...my head was spinning.

"Your highness, are you ok?!" Yakran grabbed my arm and I nodded weakly. Yakran helped me to bow at him three times. The emperor bowed his head once and sat down.

"Now raise your cups!" The royal priest said.

The emperor's servant held the wine cup in front of his mouth and he took a tiny sip from it. After that, Yakran took the cup in front of me and approached me but everything in front of my eyes started to become blurry.

"YOUR HIGHNESS??!!!!" That was the last thing I heard before I closed my eyes.

3RD person POV,

"What happened to her?!" The emperor rushed towards Seyeon's side and asked.

"Y-your imperial Majesty, her body is burning. I think she is having a high fever!" Yakran panicked.

The emperor approached to check Seyeon but withdrew his hands.

"Take her to her room and call the physician!" He ordered.

"Yes, your imperial Majesty!" The court maids bowed and carried Seyeon to her room.

"But your Majesty, the wedding?" The royal priest asked.

"Her health is more important. And we are already married! We already went through all the traditions!"

"But your imperial Majesty, she didn't drink the wine to seal the marital bond. Drinking wine is the most important part of the wedding!"