EPILOGUE

_________________________________________

"Jeemin, its lunch time. Lets go and eat first then we'll come back and work again." Seyeon said.

"Just a minute, Seyeon. I'll finish writing this report and come!" Jeemin said.

"Ok! Come fast!" Seyeon smiled and left.

After finishing his work, Jeemin went to the canteen, "Seyeon...." He opened the door but saw that it was empty and no one was there.

"Seyeon? Aureum?? Where's everyone?" He looked around but the place was dead silent without a single soul.

Suddenly  everything went black and Jeemin became confused, "What's happening?!"

"JEEMINNNNN!!!!!" Jeemin turned towards the voice and saw Seyeon in royal robes. She extended her hand for him to grab it.

"Seyeon?!" Jeemin went towards her and as soon as he was about to hold her hand, few arrows came out of nowhere and hit her.

"AHH-"

"SEYEON!!!" Jeemin tried to grab her but her body started to fade away.

.

.

.

Jeemin gasped and opened his eyes.

"Oh! It was just a nightmare!" He was breathing heavily and sweating as tears rolled down from his eyes. He looked around and realized that he was on a hospital bed. He was wearing an oxygen mask and tubes were connected on his hand.

"W-what is all these?" He removed his oxygen mask, got up and sat on his bed. His body felt sore. That's when he realized that there was someone else in the room too. The pale man who was in the room, was sleeping next to Jeemin's bed with his face buried on his bed.

"OH MY GOD! JEEMIN!" Suddenly the door opened and Jeemin saw it was Aureum.

"DOCTOR!!" She called for the doctor and nurses. That's when the man woke up too. Jeemin's eyes widened when he saw him...it was Yunki.

"J-Jeemin? Finally!!!" Yunki embraced him in a light hug, keeping in mind not to hurt him. Tears rolled down from his eyes.

"Y-Yunki hyung?" Jeemin's eyes widened

"Its a 'g', Jeemin. Its Yoongi!" Yoongi frowned at him. "Did you forget everything?"

Jeemin stared at Yoongi, speechless. He was so confused with what was happening. Yoongi still had that scar but it was faint and not that vivid.