32💫

Ahem! So before starting today's chapter, lets talk about Mr. Park Jeemin's math. So you see, he is an astronaut, so we are gonna pretend that he is faster than a calculator, ok? And same goes for Miss Shin Seyeon!

And btw, tysm for your love and support...I can't thank y'all enough. Anyways, now on with the story.......

_________________________________________

Yunki was sitting on the other side of the lake. He was fully soaked in water, water was dripping from his hair and his scar was visible again.

"That's it! I'm so near to my goal!" Yunki smirked looking at the palace that was standing on the other side.

Inside the imperial palace,

Jeemin's POV

"Then you must find of a plan to reach Cheena at the end of these six months." Seyeon shrugged.

"I will! Let Yunki hyungnim regain the empire, then I'll definitely come up with something within these six months to pay a visit to Cheena!" I nodded at my own decision.

"Ok but you should worry about your wedding more!" She said fixing her hair.

"What do you mean?" I narrowed my eyes.

"What if Min Yunki is unable to make it on time and you end up marrying a man?" She asked with an unreadable expression. I couldn't make it whether she was joking or being serious.

"You don't know him, Seyeon. That man keeps his promise and I know he'll make it on time."

That's when she looked up to meet my gaze, "You trust him a lot, don't you?"

I went near her and sat down, "I do!"

She smiled and nodded at me and then again focused on her reflection on the mirror. She ran her fingers through the pretty stones on the necklace that Jeongguk gave him and smiled. I sighed.

"You shouldn't become fond of him that much. You'll be here for just another six months!" I said.

She looked at me and tilted her head, "I told you I'm not returning!"

She indeed did! But I thought she was just joking...s-she was being serious?

"Seyeon-ah, are you out of your mind?" I grabbed her shoulders.

"Jeemin, we already had this discussion before, didn't we?" She frowned.

"I thought you were joking? That's why I joked too about taking Yunki hyung with me to our time." I frowned.

"Did I laugh while telling you that I won't leave?"

"You don't laugh when you joke, Seyeon. I know you for the past 5 years! You got that poker face going on always, so its hard to say when you are joking and when you are not!" I narrowed my eyes at her.